DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Innovations in Artificial Intelligence, Predictive Analytics, and BIM" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This edition of IT, Computing and Communications (ITCC) TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides a snapshot of the emerging ICT led innovations in artificial intelligence, predictive analytics, and building information modelling. This issue focuses on the application of information and communication technologies in alleviating the challenges faced across industry sectors in areas such as retail, agriculture, construction, healthcare, and industrial sectors.
ITCC TOE's mission is to investigate emerging wireless communication and computing technology areas including 3G, 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Big Data, cloud computing, augmented reality, virtual reality, artificial intelligence, virtualization and the Internet of Things and their new applications; unearth new products and service offerings; highlight trends in the wireless networking, data management, and computing spaces; provide updates on technology funding; evaluate intellectual property; follow technology transfer and solution deployment/integration; track development of standards and software; and report on legislative and policy issues and many more.
The Information & Communication Technology cluster provides global industry analysis, technology competitive analysis, and insights into game-changing technologies in wireless communication and computing space. Innovations in ICT have deeply permeated various applications and markets.
These innovations have a profound impact on a range of business functions for computing, communications, business intelligence, data processing, information security, workflow automation, quality of service (QoS) measurements, simulations, customer relationship management, knowledge management functions and many more. The global teams of industry experts continuously monitor technology areas such as Big Data, cloud computing, communication services, mobile and wireless communication space, IT applications & services, network security, and unified communications markets. In addition, we also closely look at vertical markets and connected industries to provide a holistic view of the ICT Industry.
Key Topics Covered:
Innovations in Artificial Intelligence, Predictive Analytics, and BIM
- Machine Learning-based Spatial Intelligence Platform
- Platform that can Transform Quality of On-site Customer Interface
- Solving Data Engineering Challenges Using AI
- Data Solutions that Drive Digital Disruption for Businesses
- AI-based Predictive Analytics Platform
- Maximizes the Potential of the Brand and Ensures to Stay Ahead in Competition
- Neural Network-based Forecasting Solution
- The Solution Provides Accurate Forecasts Analyzing Huge Data Volume Sets
- AI-based Digital Imaging Platform
- Arterys Platform Enables Faster and Accurate Treatment of the Patients
- Creating Unique Brand Experience Using Artificial Intelligence
- Helping Brands Understand the Behavioural Patterns of Their Users
- Analysing In-game Footage to Optimize Player's Performance
- Using Human Tracking to Optimize Field Strategies
- Using Data Analytics to Optimize Farm Inputs
- Monitoring and Optimizing Farm Yields Using Data Analytics
- Predicting the Possibility of Gun Violence Using Computer Vision
- Helping Enforcement Agencies Shorten Their Response Time
- Customized Personalized Marketing Solution for Offline Retailers
- Enabling Offline Retailers Understand Customer's In-store Behaviour
- Automated Predictive Analytics Solution
- The Solution Allows Enterprises to Build Highly Efficient Predictive Data Intelligence Solutions
- Integrated BIM Platform for all Construction Management Needs
- BIM Platform Integrated with all Dimensions
- Project Management Software for the Construction Industry
- BIM Software with 3D, 4D, and 5D Capabilities
- 3D-7D BIM Automated Platform
- SrinSoft BIM Platform Offers End-to-End BIM Services and Solutions to Streamline the Building Construction Processes
- BIM Service and Solution Provider
- ENGworks BIM Solution Automate Workflows, Create Functionalities and Enhance Processes
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/kmqkj0