DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Ultrasonic Sensor Market to 2027 - Global Analysis and Forecasts By Type; Application; Industry Vertical" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global ultrasonic sensor market accounted for US$ 4.43 Bn in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.4% over the forecast period 2019-2027, to account for US$ 9.09 Bn by 2027.
Currently, the ultrasonic sensor market is gaining high momentum across the globe. Growth in the manufacturing and automotive industries would support the players of the respective industry to reap maximum profits. Countries such as the US, Germany, and China are witnessing huge growth in manufacturing industries, which is forecasted to boost the market growth. This factor offers worthy growth opportunities to the ultrasonic sensor market during the forecast period.
Globally, ultrasonic sensor market is experiencing an intense growth with regards to continuous investments in the ultrasonic technologies by the companies. The demand for industrial automation and industry 4.0 is flourishing with huge demand due to the development of ground-breaking technologies. As leading companies in this market continue to broaden its addressable market, by expanding their current product portfolio, diversifying its client base, and developing new applications and markets, all the prominent players face an increasing level of competition, both from regional players as well as the leading global companies across the world.
Europe held the largest share of the ultrasonic sensor market in 2018, and it is expected to continue its dominance during the forecast period of 2019-2027. Whereas, Asia Pacific is anticipated to be the fastest growing region across the globe. Asia Pacific and North America held the second and third position in the global ultrasonic sensor market in 2018 with market shares of ~29% and ~26% respectively.
The overall ultrasonic sensor market size has been derived using both primary and secondary sources. The research process begins with exhaustive secondary research using internal and external sources to obtain qualitative and quantitative information related to the ultrasonic sensor market. It also provides the overview and forecast for the global ultrasonic sensor market based on all the segmentation provided concerning five primary reasons such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
Also, primary interviews were conducted with industry participants and commentators to validate data and analysis. The participants who typically take part in such a process include industry expert such as VPs, business development managers, market intelligence managers, and national sales managers, and external consultants such as valuation experts, research analysts, and key opinion leaders specializing in the ultrasonic sensor market.
Reasons to Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global ultrasonic sensor market
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global ultrasonic sensor market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
Key Market Driver
- Rapid expansion in manufacturing industry would stimulate the demand for ultrasonic sensors
- Rising adoption of industrial automation in diverse industries
Key Market Restraint
- Availability of substitute products in the market
Key Market Opportunity
- Soaring Demand for autonomous vehicles to stimulate the market growth
- Implementation of ultrasonic sensors in agriculture sector
- Impact Analysis of Drivers and Restraints
- Baumer group
- Balluff GmbH
- HONEYWELL INTERNATIONAL INC.
- Keyence Corporation
- Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- Migatron Corporation
- Omron Corporation
- Pepperl+Fuchs AG
- Rockwell Automation, Inc.
- Siemens AG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/fl156y