LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the travel and expense management software market and it is poised to grow by USD 2.85 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 12% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. Request a free sample report
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. IBM Corp., Infor Inc., Oracle Corp., SAP SE (Concur) and Zoho Corporation Pvt Ltd. are some of the major market participants. Although the increasing mobile workforce will offer immense growth opportunities, growing threat from open-source travel and expense management solutions will challenge the growth of the market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Increasing mobile workforce has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, growing threat from open-source travel and expense management solutions might hamper market growth.
Travel and Expense Management Software Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Travel and Expense Management Software Market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR41551
Travel and Expense Management Software Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our travel and expense management software market report covers the following areas:
- Travel and Expense Management Software Market Size
- Travel and Expense Management Software Market Trends
- Travel and Expense Management Software Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies requirement to reduce employee travel and expense reimbursement frauds as one of the prime reasons driving the travel and expense management software market growth during the next few years.
Travel and Expense Management Software Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the travel and expense management software market, including some of the vendors such as IBM Corp., Infor Inc., Oracle Corp., SAP SE (Concur) and Zoho Corporation Pvt Ltd. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the travel and expense management software market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Travel and Expense Management Software Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist travel and expense management software market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the travel and expense management software market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the travel and expense management software market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of travel and expense management software market vendors
Table of Content
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Deployment
- Market segments
- Comparison by Deployment placement
- On-premises - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- SaaS-based - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Deployment
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher-priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendor Analysis
- Market positioning of vendors
- Apptricity Corp.
- Basware Corp.
- DATABASICS Inc.
- Expensify Inc.
- IBM Corp.
- Infor Inc.
- Oracle Corp.
- SAP SE (Concur)
- Zoho Corporation Pvt Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.