LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SpendEdge, a leading provider of procurement market intelligence solutions, has announced the completion of their latest procurement best practices study for a leading food and beverage company. The case study explains how our insights helped the client to understand changes in the consumption pattern and implement winning procurement strategies.
The company wanted to ensure agile discovery of innovative potential partners. The key objectives of the engagement are mentioned below.
- Objective 1: The company wanted to analyze peer companies and their key suppliers within the food and beverage industry to evaluate their sourcing and procurement best practices.
- Objective 2: They also wanted to minimize maverick spend across the supply chain.
- Interested in gaining comprehensive insights? Request a free demo to gain actionable insights to leverage the benefits of procurement best practices study.
“Oversaturated marketplaces and changing consumer demands are compelling food and beverage firms to leverage the use of procurement best practices solutions to offer personalized experience and reduce costs,” says a procurement expert from SpendEdge.
Key findings and solutions offered
In collaboration with SpendEdge, the client – a leading food and beverage company – identified functional drivers that impacted the profitability. The solution offered helped them to:
- Implement best-in-class sourcing and procurement strategies.
- Reduce maverick spend across business units.
- Are you looking for insights to boost profit margins? Request a free proposal to access our customized solutions today!
Outcome: To cater to the specific requirements of the client, the experts at SpendEdge adopted a comprehensive research methodology. This enabled the client to categorize high-performing suppliers that can help them control costs without posing much risk. The engagement further helped the client to gain insights into the category, supplier, region, and branch-level spend intelligence to implement capital allocation strategies and improve operational efficiency.
To access the complete case study on how we helped a food and beverage company to deliver personalized experience and control costs, read the complete case study here!
You may also like:
- Global Wheat Market - Procurement Intelligence Report
- 9 Challenges Facing Procurement in the Food and Beverage Industry
- Supply Market Intelligence Helps a Leading Food and Beverage Industry Client Achieve an Annual Savings of $15 Million
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions.
To gain more information, https://www.spendedge.com/get-more-info