DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Impact of Wuhan Coronavirus Outbreak on the Cross-Strait IT and Semiconductor Industry" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
China's coronavirus outbreak, first found in Wuhan, has got out of hand in China in 2020, leading to a further global spread and panic. To encounter the situation, the Chinese government has prohibited any transportations between provinces and delayed construction and production plans to stop a further outbreak. This is to directly affect companies that have their production bases in China, especially Taiwanese companies. This also has a great impact on Taiwanese shipments to China and vice versa.
This report provides scenario analyses in the best, most likely, and worst-case scenarios and assess the impact on the supply and market sides corresponding to these scenarios and examines the possible impact on the cross-strait IT and semiconductor industries.
- Current status of coronavirus outbreak in China and major countermeasures adopted by the Chinese government
- Scenario analysis to estimate the impact of the coronavirus outbreak on supply and market sides as well as on the IT industry and semiconductor industry in a number of situations: best, most likely and worst-case scenarios.
- Scenario analysis of the coronavirus outbreak on the market side and on the supply side of the cross-strait IT industry and semiconductor industry in a number of the situation: best, most likely and worst-case scenarios.
Key Topics Covered
2. Most Likely Scenario: Uncontrollable Outbreaks in China, No Group Infections in Taiwan
2.1 Impact on Supply Chains
2.2.1 ICT Industry
2.2.2 Semiconductor Industry
2.1 Impact on Markets
3. Worst Scenario: Uncontrollable Outbreaks in China, Taiwan has Group Infections
3.1 Impact on Supply Chains
3.1 ICT Industry
3.2 Semiconductor Industry
3.3 Impact on Markets
4. Best Scenario: China Stops the Spread of Infections; No Group Infections in Taiwan
4.1 Impact on Supply Chains
4.2 Impact on Markets
5. Worst Scenario for Taiwan: China Stops the Spread of Infections; Taiwan has group infections
5.1 Impact on Supply Chains
5.1.1 ICT Industry
5.1.2 Semiconductor Industry
5.2 Impact on Markets
6. Author's Perspective
- Accelink Technologies
- Eoptolink Technology
- FiberHome Technologies
- Micron Technology
- Suzhou TFC Optical Comms
- Yangtze Memory Technology Corp.
- Yangtze Optical Fibre and Cable
- Zhongji Innolight
- Zhongtian Technology
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/knrny5