DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Indoor Air Quality Monitor - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Indoor Air Quality Monitor market worldwide is projected to grow by US$2.6 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 8.9%.
Fixed Indoor Monitor, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 9.4%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$3.9 Billion by the year 2025, Fixed Indoor Monitor will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 10.1% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$116.7 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$121.1 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from Rest of Europe markets. In Japan, Fixed Indoor Monitor will reach a market size of US$289.7 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 8.5% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$442.3 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders. Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others,
- 3M Company
- Emerson Electric Company
- Horiba Ltd.
- Ingersoll-Rand PLC
- Nest Labs, Inc.
- Siemens AG
- Testo SE & Co. KGaA
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- TSI, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Detecting the Standard of Indoor Air
- Rise in Awareness over Air Quality Monitoring
- Indoor Air Quality Monitoring: Market Dynamics
- Indoor Air Pollution Monitoring and Control Regulations Driving the Market
- Cooking and Heating With Solid Fuels: Main Sources of Indoor Air Pollution
- North America: The Largest Market
- Portable Air Quality Monitor: Key Market
- Innovations and Advancements
- Best Air Quality Monitors
- Select Indoor Air Quality Monitors
- Select Indoor Air Quality Apps
- Select Smart Indoor Air Quality Monitors
- Product Overview
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- Common Pollutants
- Importance of Clean Indoor Air and Achieving WELL v2 Certification
- WELL v2 Certification and its Features
- Improving Indoor Air Quality
- Benefits of Having Air Quality Monitor
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Indoor Air Quality Monitor Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Importance of Air Quality Monitor
- Controlling Indoor Air Quality in Smart Homes
- Application of Sensor Technologies
- Controlling Carbon Dioxide
- Select Technologies for Measurement of Indoor Airborne Particles and VOC Concentrations
- Smart Indoor Air Quality Monitoring Device: Popularity of Smart Homes Driving Demand
- Health Risk Assessment for Indoor Air in Europe
- Addressing the Indoor Air-Pollution Problem in India
- Air Quality Laws, Regulations and Standards
- OSHA's Ventilation and Air Contaminant Standards
- Indoor Air Monitoring Made Compulsory in Certain French Institutions Concerned with Children
- Challenges Associated with Measuring Air Quality
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Indoor Air Quality Monitor Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Indoor Air Quality Monitor Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF WORLD
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/hyzx6c