DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Silicone Global Market Report 2020" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global silicone market was worth $120.43 billion in 2019. It is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.5% and reach $155.12 billion by 2023.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market's historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider silicone market, and compares it with other markets.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.
Rising demand of silicone in different industries is expected to propel the silicone market. Silicone materials are being extensively used in industries such as construction, transportation, electrical & electronics, textiles and personal care and pharmaceuticals. Silicone materials such as silicone sealants, adhesives and a coatings have major applications in construction. Also, in electronics sector, silicon is used to provide high thermal stability and resistance to weathering, ozone, moisture, and UV radiation in electronic products.
The increasing demand for green chemicals is driving the growth of the silicone market. The increasing stress on the use of environmentally friendly materials is positively effecting the silicone market. Silicone products are regarded as environmental friendly and durable than that of the plastic products. For instance, in 2019, as per The Canadian Health Department reports on its website, stated that there are no health risks associated with the use of silicon cookware instead of plastic cookware.
- Markets Covered: 1) By Product Type: Elastomers; Fluids; Gels; Others 2) By Application: Construction; Transportation; Electrical & Electronics; Textiles; Personal Care & Pharmaceuticals; Others 3) By End-User: Industrial; Electronics; Machinery; Aerospace; Medical
- Companies Mentioned: Wacker-Chemie GmbH; CSL Silicones; Specialty Silicone Products Incorporated; Evonik Industries AG; Kaneka Corporation
- Countries: Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea, Russia, UK, USA and Australia
- Regions: Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa
- Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, per capita expenditure.
- Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
- Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Silicone market Characteristics
3. Silicone market Size And Growth
3.1. Global Silicone Historic Market, 2015 - 2019, $ Billion
3.1.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.1.2. Restraints On The Market
3.2. Global Silicone Forecast Market, 2019 - 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
3.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.2.2. Restraints On the Market
4. Silicone market Segmentation
4.1. Global Silicone market, Segmentation By Product Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
4.2. Global Silicone market, Segmentation By Application, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Electrical & Electronics
- Personal Care & Pharmaceuticals
4.3. Global Silicone market, Segmentation By End-User, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5. Silicone market Regional And Country Analysis
5.1. Global Silicone market, Split By Region, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5.2. Global Silicone market, Split By Country, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Wacker-Chemie GmbH
- CSL Silicones
- Specialty Silicone Products Incorporated
- Evonik Industries AG
- Kaneka Corporation
- Dow Corning Corporation
- Elkem ASA
- Gelest Inc.
- BASF SE
- Emerald Performance Materials LLC
- Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Siltech Corporation
- ICM Products, Inc.
- CHT Group
- Primasil Silicones
- Nusil Technology LLC
- Ashland Incorporated
- Siltech Corporation
- Silteq Limited
- KCC Corporation
- Zhejiang Xinan Chemical Industrial Group Co., Ltd.
- Reiss Manufacturing Inc.
- Gelest, Inc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3pw4o7