DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Transmission Electron Microscope Market 2020-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The author expects the transmission electron microscope market to show significant growth during the period 2020-2024.
This research analyzes current global market scenario, latest drivers and restraints to provide current market analysis as well as expected market situation in future.
Development of new forms of transmission electron microscopes is recognized as one of the key driving factor for transmission electron microscope market growth over the forecast period.
Ease of using transmission electron microscopes and their control systems, and increasing 3D analysis needs, from advanced materials to bio-samples, will be some of the other factors impacting the market growth.
Increasing focus on nanotechnology, rising demand for failure root cause analysis, and growing demand for hrtem will drive this market through the forecast period.
Growth will be hampered due to challenges such as high cost and heavy excise duty of transmission electron microscopes, complicated and time-consuming sample preparation process, and increasing demand for the multipurpose electron microscope.
Based on detailed study of the market, vendors product offering and their geographical presence, Delong America, Hitachi High-Technologies, JEOL, Thermo Fisher Scientific, and were identified as some of the prominent players in this market.
The 2020-2024 report on global transmission electron microscope market provides:
- Current market size of global transmission electron microscope market, its contribution to the parent market and estimate of size of market for each year during the forecast period of 2020-2024
- Market growth during the forecast period of 2020-2024
- In-depth analysis of factors impacting growth of the transmission electron microscope market during the next five years
- Key challenges faced by the vendors in transmission electron microscope market
- Accurate prediction of changes in the geographical market landscape across North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), and Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Exact factors influencing purchase behavior of customers
- Detailed competitive landscape analysis and extensive information on around 25 vendors
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Landscape
2.1 Market Ecosystem
2.2 Market Characteristics
2.3 Value Chain Analysis
3 Market Sizing
3.1 Market Definition
3.2 Market Segmentation Analysis
3.3 Market Size 2019
3.4 Market Outlook: Forecast 2019-2024
4 Five Forces Analysis
4.1 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.2 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4 Threat of Substitutes
4.5 Threat of Rivalry
4.6 Market Condition
5 Market Segmentation
6 Customer Landscape
7 Geographic Landscape
7.1 Geographic Segmentation
7.2 Geographic Comparison
7.3 Europe - Market Size and Forecast 2019-2024
7.4 North America - Market Size and Forecast 2019-2024
7.5 APAC - Market Size and Forecast 2019-2024
7.6 South America - Market Size and Forecast 2019-2024
7.7 MEA - Market Size and Forecast 2019-2024
7.8 Key Leading Countries
7.9 Market Opportunity
8 Drivers, Challenges and Trends
8.1 Market Drivers
8.2 Market Challenges
8.3 Market Trends
9 Vendor landscape
9.2 Landscape Disruption
10 Vendor Analysis
10.1 Vendors Covered
10.2 Market Positioning of Vendors
11.1 Scope of the report
11.2 Currency conversion rates for US$
11.3 Research methodology
11.4 Information sources
11.5 List of abbreviations
11.6 List of Exhibits
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/k14my6