HANOVER, Pa.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Utz Quality Foods, LLC. once again brings fun, flavorful innovation to its diverse snack food portfolio, comprised of household favorite brands. The line-up, which became available through leading retailers on February 3rd, is designed to win with Millennials and Generation Z fans and households with families. From Zapp’s® New Orleans style “Evil Eye” Kettle Potato Chips to Good Health® Creamy Onion & Chive Veggie Chips to Utz® Ridge Cut Potato Chips, the line-up is comprised of both indulgent and better-for- you snack food offerings.
Consumers will find these exciting new snack foods in leading retailers including:
- Zapp’s® introduces a mysterious new flavor called Evil Eye™. The New Orleans style kettle potato chips feature a mild heat that underlies a spicy punch and hearty crunch that makes you wonder what you’ve gotten yourself into. This one’s about the sights, sounds, and soul of New Orleans!
- Good Health Creamy Onion & Chive Veggie Chips. The ridged, round chip holds flavor and delivers a popular snack for both moms and kids. Join the better-for-you snacking trend that is not only Non-GMO Project verified and Gluten Free but that is also Positively Snackable™!
- It’s 5 o’clock somewhere…Bite into the new TGIF® Buffalo Blue Pub Bites and Party Sticks Zesty House Fries snacks; they’ll take you right to that 5:00 pm Friday feeling. These hearty, bar-centric snacks are on-trend with today’s Millennials. Join the party!
- You can’t say no to YAHS! as in TORTIYAHS!®, the premium superior dipping tortilla chip. Lovers of dipping are excited to see the addition of Blue Corn and White Rounds to the line-up of Restaurant Style, Cantina and Brazilian Lime, providing all the right flavors and forms to dip in their favorite dip. Don’t forget to share your ‘Yahs!” or #ShareyourYAHS
- If it’s a colorful medley, then it must be the Boulder Canyon® Gourmet Medley Kettle Style Potato Chips. White, Russet and Blue potatoes provide both color and delicious flavor too!
- And of course, America’s #1 craft snack brand, Utz, introduces a ridge-cut sea salt potato chip for those fans who seek thicker potato chips. Ridge cut is the fastest growing form, and sea salt is the #1 seasoning in potato chips. Get on board!
“Utz continues its exponential growth through innovation, acquisition and organic growth,” said Dylan Lissette, Chief Executive Officer of Utz Quality Foods, LLC. “We continue to focus on emerging trends with our national Power Brands, BFY/Craft and regional local brands. And our unique distribution model provides a quality service that is superior in the snacking business, ensuring fans can find their favorite snacks anytime, anywhere.”
About Utz Quality Foods, LLC.
Founded in 1921, Utz Quality Foods, LLC. is the largest family-managed, privately held, salty snack company in the United States, producing a full line of snack foods including potato chips, pretzels, cheese snacks, corn chips, tortillas, veggie stix/straws, popcorn, onion rings, pork skins and more.
Its brands, which include Utz®, Golden Flake®, Zapp's®, Dirty® Potato Chips, Good Health®, Bachman®, Jax®, Wachusett®, Snikiddy®, Boulder Canyon®, Kitchen Cooked®, Snyder of Berlin®, Tim’s Cascade®, Hawaiian Brand® , among others, are distributed nationally and internationally through grocery, mass merchant, club stores, convenience stores, drug stores and other channels.
Based in Hanover, Pennsylvania, Utz operates fourteen manufacturing facilities located in Pennsylvania, Alabama, Arizona, Illinois, Indiana, Louisiana, Washington, and Massachusetts and distributes its products through 1,645 Direct Store Delivery Routes (DSD) and direct to customers.
For information about Utz® or its products, please visit www.utzsnacks.com or call 1‐800‐FOR‐SNAX.