DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Video streaming market by Component, Solution Type, Streaming Type, Deployment Mode, Revenue Model and End User: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to this report, the global video streaming market size was valued at $38.56 billion in 2018 and is projected to reach $149.34 billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 18.3% from 2019 to 2026.
In video streaming the data from a video file is continuously delivered via the Internet to a remote user. By using video streaming platforms, user can view a video online without being downloaded on a host computer or device. Video streaming technology helps organizations to modernize their daily operations such as live table conferences, scheduling meetings, and interacting internally with customers or clients, which is increasing its adoption among the enterprises. Providing secured video streaming services with encrypted on-demand and live video streaming becomes a differentiating factor influencing the customers to subscribe to these services. Key players such as Amazon, Netflix, Hulu, are continuously developing top streaming services and updating their content libraries to attract global customers.
Factors such as increase in adoption of cloud-based video streaming solutions, increase in live streamed content, and rise in popularity of video game streaming services are driving the growth of the global video streaming market. In addition, extensive use of videos in corporate training as well as massive growth of online video in developing economies are the factors that majorly boost the growth of the market. However, bandwidth limitations and latency & reliability issues are expected to hamper the video streaming market growth. Furthermore, rise in impact of video streaming in the education sector and integration of advanced technologies in video platforms to improve video quality are providing numerous opportunities for the market.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global video streaming market and current & future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Information about key drivers, restraints, and opportunities and their impact analyses on the market is provided.
- Porter's five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers and suppliers operating in the global video streaming industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the market from 2018 to 2026 is provided to determine the market potential.
Key Finding of The Video Streaming Market:
- By component, the solution segment dominated the market. However, the services segment is expected to exhibit significant growth in the global video streaming industry during the forecast period.
- By solution type, the Pay-TV segment accounted for the highest revenue of video streaming industry in 2018.
- By streaming type, the non-linear video streaming segment generated the highest revenue in 2018.
- By deployment model, the on-premise segment generated the highest revenue of video streaming market in 2018. However, hybrid segment is expected to witness highest growth rate in the forecast period.
- By revenue model, the subscription segment generated the highest revenue in 2018. However, advertisement segment is expected to witness highest growth rate in the forecast period.
- By end user, the consumer segment generated the highest revenue in 2018.
- By region, North America dominated the video streaming industry in 2018. However, the Asia-Pacific is anticipated to exhibit substantial growth during the forecast period.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Introduction
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Key Benefits For Stakeholders
1.3. Key Market Segments
1.4. Research Methodology
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
2.1. Key Findings
2.2. CXO Perspective
Chapter 3: Market Overview
3.1. Market Definition And Scope
3.2. Market Evolution/Industry Roadmap
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.3.1. Moderate-To-High Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.3.2. Moderate-To-High Bargaining Power of Buyers
3.3.3. High Threat of Substitutes
3.3.4. Moderate-To-High Threat of New Entrants
3.3.5. High Competitive Rivalry
3.4. Value Chain Analysis
3.5. Case Studies
3.5.1. Case Study 01
3.5.2. Case Study 02
3.6. Market Dynamics
3.7. Patent Analysis
3.7.1. By Region (2004-2018)
3.7.2. By Applicant
Chapter 4: Video Streaming Market, By Component
Chapter 5: Video Streaming Market, By Solution Type
5.3. Over-The-Top (Ott)
Chapter 6: Video Streaming Market, By Streaming Type
6.2. Live/Linear Video Streaming
6.3. Non-Linear Video Streaming
Chapter 7: Video Streaming Market, By Deployment Mode
Chapter 8: Video Streaming Market, By Revenue Model
Chapter 9: Video Streaming Market, By End User
Chapter 10: Video Streaming Market, By Region
10.2. North America
Chapter 11: Company Profile
11.1. Akamai Technologies, Inc.
11.2. Amazon.Com Inc.
11.3. Baidu, Inc.
11.4. Brightcove Inc.
11.5. Comcast Corporation
11.6. Hulu, Llc
11.8. Netflix, Inc.
11.9. Tencent Holdings Ltd
11.10. Ustream, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ivn38a