DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Display Controller - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Display Controller market worldwide is projected to grow by US$18.8 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 9.3%.
LCD Controllers, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 10.6%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$15.2 Billion by the year 2025, LCD Controllers will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 7.8% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$639.5 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$542.7 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from Rest of Europe markets. In Japan, LCD Controllers will reach a market size of US$593.6 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 14% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$5.5 Billion in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders. Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others,
- Cyviz AS
- Digital View Inc.
- Fujitsu Ltd.
- LG Display Co., Ltd.
- Novatek Microelectronics Corporation.
- Raio Technology Inc.
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Seiko Epson Corporation
- Solomon Systech (International) Limited
- Texas Instruments, Inc.
- Toshiba Corporation
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Display Controller Market to Witness Moderate Growth
- LCD Controllers Dominated the Market Owing to Wider Adoption of LCD Technology in Displays
- Automotive Applications to Register Highest Growth
- Percentage Breakdown of Display Controller Market Share by Application Type: 2018
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Display Controller Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
- An Overview of Leading Market Players
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Increasing Demand for Advanced Display Type of Mobile Communication Devices to Provide Impetus for Display Controller Market
- Increase in Adoption of Smartphones and Tablets to Drive Market Demand
- Growth of Worldwide Mobile Traffic (in Exabytes per Month) by Device Type: 2017-2022
- Worldwide Mobile Phones Users (in Billion): 2015-2020
- Innovations to Bolster Market Demand
- With Increase in New Product Launches, the Market is set for Considerable Gains
- An Overview of Display Controllers
- Touchscreen controllers
- Video Display Controllers
- Multi-monitor Controllers
- Increasing Use of Displays, Particularly in Various Events and Trade Shows to Drive Market Growth
- Worldwide Digital Signage Market Value (in Billion USD): 2016 and 2023
- Revenue (in Million USD) of Outdoor LED Displays: 2014-2023
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Display Controller Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Display Controller Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF ASIA-PACIFIC
REST OF LATIN AMERICA
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
REST OF MIDDLE EAST
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/gmxe2e