How to Become a Game-Changing Assistant in the Digital Age
Modern management assistants need to position themselves for the future, increase their visibility, act more strategically, network and also have their own career development in mind.
The digital age is just the right platform to do all this. Now is the time to proactively propel the change of the profession as the digital transformation brings incredible potential for the responsibilities of office professionals. It is more important than ever to sharpen profiles and define a new portfolio.
Are You Ready for the Office of the Future?
Then join this training where you will not only redefine your strength profile but also recognize the opportunities of strategic cooperation with your executive in the digital transformation. Let's dive into the world of industry 4.0 and shape it together.
In this course, you will receive insights about:
- Industry 4.0: What is the definition and how does it affect the role of office professionals?
- New Work and digital leadership
- Millennial managers: How to manage your future executive
- Future skills 2025
- Self-Marketing and Personal Branding
The power of networking and Social Media
After this course, your assistant will return to the office with not only an excellent skillset but most importantly the right positive mindset on the future of the role. This includes:
- Understand the terms of the digitization and industry 4.0
- Learn how to become a true business partner and support the management in digital projects
- Develop into a digital leader and push own job-related missions
- Become an organizational ambassador and promote the opportunities of digitization within the company
- Prepare to transform within the role as part of the digitization and learn new skills and abilities
My name is not Alexa
Artificial Intelligence versus Human Intelligence - do you know your DNA?
Change management 4.0
Digital transformation affects not only the company leaders but all employees. Right at the top is the assistant who can provide important motivation and actively participate in shaping the change.
The digital toolbox
Productivity apps, tools and software for management assistants and executives
Learn how important organisational wellbeing can be for you and your company and challenge the 24/7 culture.
Future skills 2025
Embracing technology and digitization is important but what other skills will transform assistants into leaders?
Networking made easy
Learn how to network internally within your organization and how to build up a reputation your executive will benefit from as well.
Personal Branding and the power of Social Media
Become an expert in online networking and get introduced to the relevant channels of social media as well as beneficial blogs, podcasts, groups and forums. Meet your game-changing peers and make your digital portfolio visible.
Storytelling: How to establish your brand and sharpen your profile
Promote your successes internally and externally by investing in your brand with the right storytelling tools.
For more information about this training visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/6fhrfj