DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Laboratory Automation Market by Product Type Application and End User: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global laboratory automation market was valued at $4,884 million in 2018, and is projected to reach $8,424 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 6.9%.
Laboratory is a setting that is equipped to perform scientific experiments, carry out research, and execute analyses of different scientific materials. Laboratory automation is a multi-disciplinary innovative approach used in the laboratory to increase productivity, streamline workflows, improve quality, reduce times, and increase efficiency of the laboratory process. Automated laboratory systems are widely use in biotechnology & pharmaceutical industries, research institutes, hospitals and academic institutes to enhance workflow.
The laboratory automation market is expected to experience significant growth during the forecast period owing to growth in adoption of automated laboratory equipment in pharmaceutical & R&D institutes, technological advancement in lab automation systems, and rising demand for miniaturize process equipment. In addition, increase in productivity, improve efficiency, lower cost of operation, reduce fluctuation in the production and enhance safety significantly driving the market growth.
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- BioMerieux SA
- Danaher Corporation
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- Hamilton Robotics
- PerkinElmer, Inc.
- Qiagen N.V.
- Siemens AG
- Tecan Group Ltd
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
Key Finding of The Laboratory Automation Market:
- On the basis of product type, the equipment segment held more than three-fourth share in the global market in 2018.
- On the basis of application, the genomics solutions segment exhibits fastest growth and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.0% from 2019 to 2026.
- On the basis of end user, the biotechnology & pharmaceutical industries segment held largest market share in 2018 and is expected to remain dominant throughout the forecast period.
- On the basis of region, Asia-Pacific is expected to experience growth at the highest rate, registering a CAGR of 8.3% during the forecast period.
- North America accounted for approximately one-half of the global laboratory automation market share in 2018 and is expected to remain dominant throughout the forecast period. This was attributed to the rise in higher adoption of laboratory automation system, wide availability of advanced laboratory automation system, large presence of pharmaceutical, biotech companies, and R&D laboratories with higher adoption of automated laboratory systems, and large presence of trained professionals.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.1. Market Definition And Scope
3.2. Key Forces Shaping Laboratory Automation Market
3.2.1. Moderate Power Of Suppliers
3.2.2. High Threat Of New Entrants
3.2.3. High Threat Of Substitution
3.2.4. Moderate Competitive Rivalry
3.2.5. Moderate Bargaining Power Of Buyers
3.3. Market Dynamics
126.96.36.199. Advantages Offered By Automated Laboratories
188.8.131.52. Surge In Adoption Of Laboratory Automation Systems
184.108.40.206. Increase In Number Of R&D Activities
220.127.116.11. High Initial Capital Investments Required For Laboratory Automation
18.104.22.168. Growth Opportunities In Emerging Markets
3.3.4. Impact Analysis
4. Laboratory Automation Market, By Product
4.1.1. Market Size And Forecast
4.2.1. Key Market Trends And Opportunities
4.2.2. Market Size And Forecast, By Type
4.2.3. Automated Workstations
22.214.171.124. Market Size And Forecast, By Type
126.96.36.199. Automated Liquid Handling
188.8.131.52.1. Market Size And Forecast, By Type
184.108.40.206.3. Individual Benchtop Workstations
220.127.116.11.4. Multi-Purpose Instruments
18.104.22.168. Microplate Readers
22.214.171.124. Automated Elisa Systems
126.96.36.199. Automated Nucleic Acid Purification Systems
4.2.4. Robotic Systems
4.2.5. Other Equipment
4.2.6. Market Size And Forecast, By Region
4.2.7. Market Analysis, By Country
4.3. Software & Informatics
4.3.1. Key Market Trends And Opportunities
188.8.131.52. Market Size And Forecast, By Type
4.3.2. Workstation/ Unit Automation Software
4.3.3. Laboratory Information Management System (Lims)
4.3.4. Electronic Laboratory Notebook
4.3.5. Scientific Data Management System
4.3.6. Market Size And Forecast, By Region
4.3.7. Market Analysis, By Country
5. Laboratory Automation Market, By Application
5.1.1. Market Size And Forecast
5.2. Drug Discovery
5.2.1. Market Size And Forecast, By Region
5.2.2. Market Analysis, By Country
5.3. Clinical Diagnostics
5.4. Genomics Solutions
5.5. Proteomics Solutions
6. Laboratory Automation Market, By End-User
6.1.1. Market Size And Forecast
6.2. Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical Industries
6.2.1. Market Size And Forecast, By Region
6.2.2. Market Analysis, By Country
6.3. Research Institutes
7. Laboratory Automation Market, By Region
7.1.1. Market Size And Forecast
7.2. North America
7.2.1. Key Market Trends, Growth Factors, And Opportunities
7.2.2. Market Size And Forecast, By Country
184.108.40.206.1. U.S. Laboratory Automation Market, By Product
220.127.116.11.2. U.S. Laboratory Automation Market, By Application
18.104.22.168.3. U.S. Laboratory Automation Market, By End User
7.2.3. North America Laboratory Automation Market, By Product
7.2.4. North America Laboratory Automation Market, By Application
7.2.5. North America Laboratory Automation Market, By End User
8. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/kl7giu