NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sixpoint Partners (“Sixpoint”), a leading global investment bank serving the middle-market private equity industry, today announced the election of Shawn Schestag to Partner, and the promotions of six others, including two to Managing Director. The promotions span across the Secondary Advisory, Distribution and Project Management teams. Mr. Schestag’s election and the additional six promotions are effective immediately.
“Throughout his tenure at the firm, Shawn has made transformational contributions to our Secondary Advisory business, as well as to the firm as a whole. Shawn and the team embody our core values: they are entrepreneurial in spirit, loyal in character, strategic in orientation and dedicated to delivering execution excellence in every client interaction,” said Eric Zoller, Founder & Partner of Sixpoint Partners.
“We’re extremely pleased to welcome Shawn to the partnership,” added Larry Smith, Partner at Sixpoint. “We are proud of the organic development and growth of talent at Sixpoint. We remain obsessively focused on fostering a strong and diverse culture and body of leadership,” added Mr. Smith.
Mr. Schestag has 20 years of investment banking experience, focused primarily on the private equity industry. He is responsible for leading Sixpoint’s Secondary Advisory business.
“I’m excited to embark on the next chapter of my career at Sixpoint,” said Mr. Schestag. “The Sixpoint secondary platform is poised for tremendous growth, and the firm’s integrated model and ‘advisory first’ approach strongly resonates with clients seeking creative liquidity solutions.”
The firm also announced the promotions of six other professionals, including two to Managing Director. “We’re incredibly proud of our entire team and congratulate all of our colleagues on their recent promotions,” added Matt Thornton, Partner at Sixpoint. “At Sixpoint, our people come first, and we focus on talent and leadership development daily,” said Bobby Farina, Partner. “Every one of these individuals, among others at the company, plays a vital role in driving Sixpoint forward,” added Mr. Zoller.
- Andrew Gulotta has been promoted to Managing Director. Mr. Gulotta joined the firm 11 years ago. He helps lead the Secondary effort with Shawn Schestag and will continue to play an essential part in Sixpoint’s Secondary Advisory Business, as well as the firm’s broader origination activities.
- Sean Joffe has also been promoted to Managing Director. Mr. Joffe has been at Sixpoint for 6 years, and is a senior member of the distribution team. Sean also holds other senior leadership and talent development responsibilities at the firm.
- Ben Newman has been promoted to Director. Mr. Newman sits on Sixpoint’s Primary Fund Placement team, where he focuses on project management and due diligence. He also has senior client management and origination responsibilities.
- Kristy Hogan has also been promoted to Director. Ms. Hogan sits on Sixpoint’s Primary Fund Placement team, where she focuses on project management and due diligence. She also has senior client management and origination responsibilities.
- Catherine Klinedinst has been promoted to Senior Associate. Ms. Klinedinst sits on Sixpoint’s Primary Fund Placement team, where she focuses on project management and due diligence.
- Taylor Carmola has been promoted to Associate. Mr. Carmola is a member of Sixpoint’s Secondary Advisory team, covering buyers and providing execution support.
About Sixpoint Partners
Sixpoint Partners is a leading global investment bank focused on delivering strategic advisory and fundraising solutions for the middle-market private equity industry. The firm’s core areas of focus include (i) primary fund placement and strategic advisory, (ii) secondaries advisory and (iii) co-investment placement across a wide range of industries, strategies and geographies. Sixpoint Partners has a reputation for its direct, results-driven style and for delivering innovative solutions to complex problems in order to create long-term value for clients. Sixpoint is headquartered in New York with offices in Chicago, San Francisco, Austin and London. Investment banking and other advisory activities are provided by Sixpoint Partners LLC (“Sixpoint”) a registered broker-dealer and a member of FINRA and SIPC. For more information, please visit www.sixpointpartners.com.