CALABASAS HILLS, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The Cheesecake Factory® (NASDAQ: CAKE) is expanding The Cheesecake Factory At Home™ products in grocery, and introducing a collection of premium cheesecake ice cream with a signature cream cheese blend and sour cream, in seven celebratory flavors. From Birthday Cake and Original to Salted Caramel and Strawberry, there’s a perfect flavor for everyone.
The Cheesecake Factory collaborated with Wells Enterprises, Inc., a Le Mars, Iowa ice cream manufacturer, to produce its innovative ice cream line with real cheesecake ingredients incorporated right into the mix.
“Cheesecake fans no longer need to choose between a slice and a scoop; now they can have both in one delicious dessert,” said David Overton, Founder and CEO of The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated. “We are so pleased to be introducing this premium, unique new retail product line and can’t wait for our fans to try it in the comfort of home.”
The delicious lineup is now available in the frozen aisle of grocery stores nationwide (SRP: $4.99/14-oz. carton), and includes:
- Birthday Cake: Premium cake flavored cheesecake ice cream with a signature cream cheese blend, sour cream, cake pieces, swirls of icing and candy sprinkles
- Chocolate: Premium chocolate cheesecake ice cream with a signature cream cheese blend, sour cream and rich chocolate fudge swirls
- Cookies & Cream: Premium cookies & cream cheesecake ice cream with a signature cream cheese blend, sour cream and chocolate cookie swirls
- Key Lime: Premium key lime cheesecake ice cream with a signature cream cheese blend, sour cream and graham swirls
- Original: Premium cheesecake ice cream with a signature cream cheese blend, sour cream and graham swirls
- Salted Caramel: Premium caramel cheesecake ice cream with a signature cream cheese blend, sour cream, sea salt caramel and graham swirls
- Strawberry: Premium strawberry cheesecake ice cream with a signature cream cheese blend, sour cream, strawberry and graham swirls
For more information about The Cheesecake Factory At Home and where to buy, please visit www.TheCheesecakeFactoryAtHome.com
For information about The Cheesecake Factory, please visit www.TheCheesecakeFactory.com
Fan us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TheCheesecakeFactory
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/cheesecake
Follow us on Instagram at www.instagram.com/cheesecakefactory
About The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated
The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated is a leader in experiential dining. We are culinary forward and relentlessly focused on hospitality. Delicious, memorable experiences created by passionate people – this defines who we are and where we are going. We currently own and operate 293 restaurants throughout the United States and Canada under brands including The Cheesecake Factory®, North Italia® and a collection within the Fox Restaurant Concepts subsidiary. Internationally, 26 The Cheesecake Factory® restaurants operate under licensing agreements. Our bakery division operates two facilities that produce quality cheesecakes and other baked products for our restaurants, international licensees and third-party bakery customers. In 2019, we were named to the FORTUNE Magazine “100 Best Companies to Work For®” list for the sixth consecutive year. To learn more, visit www.thecheesecakefactory.com, www.northitaliarestaurant.com and www.foxrc.com.
From FORTUNE. ©2019 Fortune Media IP Limited. FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For is a trademark of Fortune Media IP Limited and is used under license. FORTUNE and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, Licensee.