DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Microgrid Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The North America microgrid market reached a value of US$ 8.14 Billion in 2018. Looking forward, the publisher expects the market to reach a value of US$ 15.39 Billion by 2024, registering a CAGR of 11.2% during 2019-2024.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America microgrid market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America microgrid market?
- What is the breakup of the North America microgrid market on the basis of energy source?
- What is the breakup of the North America microgrid market on the basis of application?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America microgrid industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America microgrid industry?
- What is the structure of the North America microgrid industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America microgrid industry?
- What are the profit margins in the North America microgrid industry?
The North America microgrid market is currently being driven by several factors. The escalating demand for microgrid is based on the availability of reliable, stable and affordable power. Moreover, the usage of microgrid in defense and remote areas to enhance security against cyberattacks and threat of grid outages have also increased its demand in the region.
Apart from this, several government initiatives are being implemented to provide energy-efficient power solutions. Additionally, rising environmental concerns and technological innovations will continue to spur the microgrid market growth in the coming years.
Some of the benefits offered by a microgrid include enhancing reliability, reducing greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions, and lowering stress on the transmission and distribution system. As a result, it provides local, reliable, and affordable energy security for urban and rural communities as well as offer solutions for commercial, industrial and federal government consumers.
- Base Year Considered: 2018
- Historical Data Coverage: 2013-2018
- Market Forecast: 2019-2024
- Currency: US$
- Geography Covered: North America, United States and Canada
- Segments Covered: Energy Source and Application
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.3.1 Primary Sources
2.3.2 Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.4.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.4.2 Top-Down Approach
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Microgrid Market
5.1 Market Performance
5.2 Market Breakup by Energy Source
5.3 Market Breakup by Application
5.4 Market Breakup by Region
5.5 Market Forecast
6 North America Microgrid Market
6.1 Market Performance
6.2 Market Forecast
7 North America Microgrid Market: Breakup by Energy Source
7.1 Natural Gas
7.2 Combined Heat and Power
7.3 Solar Photovoltaic (PV)
7.5 Fuel Cell
8 North America Microgrid Market: Breakup by Application
8.1 Remote Systems
8.2 Institution and Campus
9 North America Microgrid Market: Breakup by Country
9.1 United States
9.1.1 Historical market Trends
9.1.2 Market Breakup by Energy Source
9.1.3 Market Breakup by Application
9.1.4 Market Forecast
9.2.1 Historical market Trends
9.2.2 Market Breakup by Energy Source
9.2.3 Market Breakup by Application
9.2.4 Market Forecast
10 SWOT Analysis
11 Value Chain Analysis
11.2 Raw Material Suppliers
11.3 Sub-Components and Sub-Systems Manufacturers
11.4 Microgrid Manufacturers
11.5 Microgrid Control
11.6 Power Distribution
11.7 End-Use Industries
12 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
13 Competitive Landscape
13.1 Market Structure
13.2 Key Players
13.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/fcx1sq