DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Organic Baby Food Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The publisher expects the market to reach a value of US$ 3.32 Billion by 2024, registering a CAGR of 9.6% during 2019-2024.
The North America organic baby food market reached a value of US$ 1.90 Billion in 2018. Organic baby food uses organic ingredients which are processed without using any chemicals or preservatives. As a result, organic baby food products do not pose any adverse health impact on children and offer optimum nutritional benefits to them. Some of the major ingredients used in the manufacturing of organic baby food are organic non-fat milk, soy, organic whey protein powder, organic lactose, and organic vegetables or fruit puree.
North America organic baby food market is currently being driven by various factors. The increasing awareness among parents regarding the baby's nutrition, coupled with the health benefits associated with organic food products is driving the market growth in the region. Apart from this, manufacturers in the industry are offering a wide range of products in different flavors, such as chocolate, banana, mango, and strawberry, to make the food more appealing for the babies. Furthermore, there are cereal-, vegetable- and milk-based product varieties available in the market, which stimulates the market growth in the region. Apart from this, the rising consumer awareness about the harmful effects of chemicals on the infant's health has also spurred the demand for organic baby food.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America organic baby food market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America organic baby food market?
- What is the breakup of the North America organic baby food market on the basis of product type?
- What is the breakup of the North America organic baby food market on the basis of distribution channel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America organic baby food industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America organic baby food industry?
- What is the structure of the North America organic baby food industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America organic baby food industry?
- What are the profit margins in the North America organic baby food industry?
- Base Year Considered: 2018
- Historical Data Coverage: 2013-2018
- Market Forecast: 2019-2024
- Currency: US$
- Geography Covered: North America, United States and Canada
- Segments Covered: Product Type and Distribution Channel.
- Report Customization: Although the publisher has tried to cover everything in the North America organic baby food market landscape, the publisher believes that every stakeholder may have their own specific needs. In view of this, the publisher provides up to 20-man hours of free customization for each report.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.3.1 Primary Sources
2.3.2 Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.4.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.4.2 Top-Down Approach
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Organic Baby Food Market
5.1 Market Performance
5.2 Market Breakup by Product Type
5.3 Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
5.4 Market Breakup by Region
5.5 Market Forecast
6 North America Organic Baby Food Market
6.1 Market Performance
6.2 Market Forecast
7 North America Organic Baby Food Market: Breakup by Product Type
7.1 RTE (Ready-to-Eat) Baby Food
7.2 Milk Formula
7.3 Dried Baby Food
8 North America Organic Baby Food Market: Breakup by Distribution Channel
8.1 Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
8.2 Specialty Stores
8.3 Convenience Stores
8.4 Online Retailers
9 North America Organic Baby Food Market: Breakup by Country
9.1 United States
9.1.1 Historical market Trends
9.1.2 Market Breakup by Product Type
9.1.3 Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
9.1.4 Market Forecast
9.2.1 Historical market Trends
9.2.2 Market Breakup by Product Type
9.2.3 Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
9.2.4 Market Forecast
10 SWOT Analysis
11 Value Chain Analysis
11.2 Research and Development
11.3 Raw Material Procurement
12 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
12.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
12.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
12.4 Degree of Rivalry
12.5 Threat of New Entrants
12.6 Threat of Substitutes
13 Price Analysis
14 Competitive Landscape
14.1 Market Structure
14.2 Key Players
14.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xlyoqd