DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Blockchain Technology in Healthcare Market" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global market for blockchain in healthcare has significant scope and offers a comprehensive description and evaluation of the global market for blockchain in healthcare. It provides in-depth qualitative and quantitative insights of the report which align with the goals and objectives of our intended customers. The market has been segmented on the basis of deployment mode, application and end user. Geographically, the global market for blockchain in healthcare has been divided into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and the Rest of the World (RoW). A country specific breakdown of the market for blockchain in healthcare is also included in this report. The report covers the global blockchain in healthcare irrespective of the included countries. Countries were included mainly on the basis of total revenue generated. Major countries included in the report are the U.S., Canada, Germany, the U.K., Spain, Italy, France, China, Japan, South Korea and India. Sales data for the global and regional markets were corroborated for the present and forecasted values based on statistical analysis.
Estimated values used are based on market players total revenues, and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars, unadjusted for inflation. Annual reports and forward-looking statements of market players, annual sales of market players, funding/grants from government and private ventures, and average costs of software and services are considered to estimate the market size. A large number of players in the market for blockchain in healthcare and potential startups are profiled in the report for a better understanding of the market.
The Report Includes:
- 36 data tables and 11 additional tables
- A brief general outlook of the global market for blockchain technology in healthcare industry
- Description of blockchain technology applications in clinical trials, drug traceability, electronic health records (EHR), precision medicine and others including genomics research
- Assessment of the market dynamics and key technological developments in blockchain technologies, as well as identification of market trends, opportunities, and challenges such as stringent rules and regulations and security and privacy concerns affecting the market
- Identification of companies that are considered as leaders in their field, as well as technological means these companies are using to exploit their markets and dominate the market in their fields
- Examination of the competitive landscape and profile description of key stakeholders. Major players include BurstIQ LLC, Doc.ai Inc., Intellectsoft LLC, Medtronic PLC, and Quest Diagnostics Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Introduction
- Study Goals and Objectives
- Reasons for Doing This Study
- Scope of Report
- Information Sources
- Geographic Breakdown
- Analyst's Credentials
- Custom Research
- Related Reports
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market and Technology Background
- Market Trends
- Rising Application of Blockchain in Healthcare Claims and Billing
- North America Dominates the Global Market for Blockchain in Healthcare
- Funding, Investment, and Pilot Projects Acting as a Catalysts of Growth
- Increasing Application of Blockchain Technology in Untapped Medical Fields
- Market Overview
- Growing Adoption of Blockchain Technology
- Data Mishandling Issues in the BFSI Sector
- Transportation and Logistics
- Security and Legal Requirements
- Technical Applications
- Market Dynamics
Chapter 4 Market Breakdown by Deployment Sector
Chapter 5 Market Breakdown by End User
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Insurance Providers
Chapter 6 Market Breakdown by Application
- Clinical Trials
- Drug Traceability
- Patient Data Management
- Claims and Billing
- Others (Genomic Research)
Chapter 7 Market Breakdown by Region
- North America
- United States
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of the World (RoW)
Chapter 8 Patent Review/New Developments
Chapter 9 Analysis of Market Opportunities
- Investments/Funding of Blockchain in the Healthcare Industry
- Trends in Blockchain within the Healthcare Industry
- Blockchain for Enhanced Collaboration and Interoperability
- Decentralized Credentials Exchange
- Tracking Prescription Drugs
- Smart Contracts in Healthcare
- Competitive Landscape
- Key Companies
Chapter 10 Company Profiles
- Accenture Plc
- Alphacon Network Foundation Ltd.
- Ant Financial Services Co., Ltd.
- Augusta Hitech Soft Solutions
- Bitfury Holding B.V.
- Burstiq Llc
- Coral Health
- Curisium Inc.
- Dentacoin B.V.
- Doc.Ai Inc.
- Encrypgen Inc.
- Factom Inc.
- Farmatrust (A Blockchain Ai Solutions Ltd. Company)
- Gem Health
- Hashed Health
- IBM Corp.
- Intellectsoft Llc
- Iryo D.O.O.
- Isolve Llc
- Medicalchain Sa
- Medtronic Plc
- Medvice Enterprises Bv
- Medx Protocol
- Microsoft Corp.
- Nebula Genomics Inc.
- Optum Inc.
- Oracle Corp.
- Patientory Inc.
- Pokitdok Inc.
- Quest Diagnostics Inc.
- R3 Holdco Llc
- Shivom Ventures Ltd.
- Simplyvital Health Inc.
- Solve.Care Foundation Ou
- Spiritus Partners Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/69fuvl