DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Indian Access Control Biometric Reader Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2020-2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Indian access control biometric reader market grew at a CAGR of 18% during 2014-2019.
Biometrics refers to the computer-generated binary code that is generated upon the recognition of person's face, iris, palm-veins, voice, and fingerprints, among several others. The access control biometric reader manages the entry of an authorized person into facilities, based upon biological recognition. In India, the access control biometric readers are rapidly being installed in banks, airports, hospitals, offices, and other commercial and residential spaces.
Several factors are currently driving the Indian access control biometric reader market, rapid urbanization being the prominent one. The access control biometric readers are usually installed in government entities based on their efficient data filtering properties and high-security requirements of such setups. The metropolitan cities of India exhibits high product demand due to the presence of several government institutions, IT hubs, and commercial offices. These buildings require premium security systems for curbing any threats related to unauthorized entries and data breaching. Moreover, the wide availability of biometric-based devices, coupled with the increasing disposable income levels of the consumers, has augmented the installations of biometric-based security systems in smart homes.
Apart from this, the introduction of newer and advanced biometric technologies, such as contactless, vein recognition, and hand geometry, has positively influenced the product efficiency. All the above-mentioned factors will continue to fuel the growth of the Indian access control biometric reader market in the forthcoming years. Looking forward, the publisher expects the market to continue its double digit growth during 2020-2025.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Indian access control biometric reader market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What is the breakup of the Indian access control biometric reader market based on the technology?
- What is the breakup of the Indian access control biometric reader market based on the type?
- What is the breakup of the Indian access control biometric reader market based on the authentication?
- What is the breakup of the Indian access control biometric reader market based on the end user?
- What is the breakup of the Indian access control biometric reader market based on the region?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the Indian access control biometric reader market?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the Indian access control biometric reader market?
- What is the structure of the Indian access control biometric reader industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the Indian access control biometric reader market?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.3.1 Primary Sources
2.3.2 Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.4.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.4.2 Top-Down Approach
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 India Access Control Biometric Reader Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Market Forecast
6 Market Breakup by Technology
6.1.1 Market Trends
6.1.2 Market Forecast
6.2 Face Recognition
6.3 Face Recognition and Fingerprint
6.4 Iris Recognition
6.5 Fingerprint, Face and Iris Recognition
6.6 Fingerprint and Iris Recognition
6.7 Iris and Face Recognition
6.9 Vein Recognition
7 Market Breakup by Type
7.1.1 Market Trends
7.1.2 Market Forecast
8 Market Breakup by Authentication
8.1 Single-Factor Authentication
8.1.1 Market Trends
8.1.2 Market Forecast
8.2 Multi-Factor Authentication
9 Market Breakup by End-User
9.1.1 Market Trends
9.1.2 Market Forecast
9.1.3 Breakup by Technology
9.4 Manufacturing and Industrial
10 Market Breakup by Region
10.1 South India
10.1.1 Market Trends
10.1.2 Market Forecast
10.2 North India
10.3 West and Central India
10.4 East India
11 SWOT Analysis
12 Value Chain Analysis
13 Porters Five Forces Analysis
13.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
13.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
13.4 Degree of Competition
13.5 Threat of New Entrants
13.6 Threat of Substitutes
14 Price Indicator
14.1 Key Price Indicators
14.2 Price Structure
14.3 Margin Analysis
15 Competitive Landscape
15.1 Market Structure
15.2 Key Players
16 Key Player Profiles
16.2 ZKTeco Biometrics India Pvt. Ltd
16.3 Mantra Softech (India) Pvt. Ltd
16.4 Honeywell International India Pvt. Ltd
16.5 Tyco Security Products
16.6 Realtime Biometric Co. Ltd
16.7 IDEMIA Ltd
16.8 HID India Pvt. Ltd
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/vos8mm