DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Home Automation Systems Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The publisher expects the market to reach a value of US$ 17.4 Billion by 2024, registering a CAGR of more than 6% during 2019-2024.
The North America home automation systems market reached a value of US$ 12.2 Billion in 2018. Home automation systems, also known as domotics, refer to technological solutions designed for automatically controlling various electronic devices installed in a house. They can control and monitor air-conditioning, heating, lighting, power control, entertainment and, fire and security. These systems enable an individual to easily monitor his home using a computer interface on a tablet or a smartphone, based on personal preferences. At present, aspirational lifestyles and a drive to achieve a high standard of living are influencing consumers to invest in sophisticated technologies like home automation systems. Besides this, the evolution and mass commercialization of smart homes has led to a large-scale modification in this market.
The North America home automation systems market is currently driven by several factors. Rising consumer awareness about technological innovations and optimized energy consumption are some of the factors that are supporting the growth of the market in the region. Moreover, home automation systems help in saving a significant amount of energy and utility costs as they can be used for regulating outlets or appliances, thereby enhancing the product demand. In addition to this, increased need for safety and compliance with the stringent government regulations have also fueled the market growth. Furthermore, owing to the emergence of several modern renovation and redecoration trends, the overall demand for home automation systems is projected to escalate in North America in the next few years.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America home automation systems market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America home automation systems market?
- What is the breakup of the North America home automation systems market on the basis of application?
- What is the breakup of the North America home automation systems market on the basis of type?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America home automation systems industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America home automation systems industry?
- What is the structure of the North America home automation systems industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America home automation systems industry?
- Base Year Considered: 2018
- Historical Data Coverage: 2013-2018
- Market Forecast: 2019-2024
- Currency: US$
- Geography Covered: North America, United States, Canada and Mexico
- Segments Covered: Application and Type
- Report Customization: Although the publisher has tried to cover everything in the North America home automation systems market landscape, the publisher believes that every stakeholder may have their own specific needs. In view of this, the publisher provides up to 20-man hours of free customization for each report.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.3.1 Primary Sources
2.3.2 Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.4.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.4.2 Top-Down Approach
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Home Automation System Market
5.1 Market Performance
5.2 Market Breakup by Application
5.3 Market Breakup by Type
5.4 Market Breakup by Region
5.5 Market Forecast
6 North America Home Automation System Market
6.1 Market Performance
6.2 Market Forecast
7 North America Home Automation System Market: Breakup by Application
7.1 Lighting Control
7.2 Security and Access Control
7.3 HVAC Control
8 North America Home Automation System Market: Breakup by Type
8.1 Luxury (Custom) Home Automation Systems
8.2 Mainstream Home Automation Systems
8.3 DIY (Do-it-yourself) Home Automation Systems
8.4 Managed Home Automation Systems
9 North America Home Automation System Market: Breakup by Country
9.1 United States
9.1.1 Historical Market Trends
9.1.2 Market Breakup by Application
9.1.3 Market Breakup by Type
9.1.4 Market Forecast
10 SWOT Analysis
11 Value Chain Analysis
11.2 Product Manufacturer
11.5 System Integrator
11.6 Electrical Contractor
12 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
12.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
12.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
12.4 Degree of Rivalry
12.5 Threat of New Entrants
12.6 Threat of Substitutes
13 Competitive Landscape
13.1 Market Structure
13.2 Key Players
13.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4lxofb