DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Smart TV Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The publisher expects the market to reach a value of US$ 63.0 Billion by 2024, registering a CAGR of 10.2% during 2019-2024.
The North America smart TV market reached a value of US$ 33.2 Billion in 2018. A smart TV is a type of television that offers numerous features when connected to the internet. These include on-demand content from various apps, access to streaming services like Netflix, and the capability to communicate with other wireless devices, such as smartphones and tablets. Besides having the ability to passively receive cable and satellite or over-the-air (OTA) transmission, smart TVs have extra hardware and connection types, along with a TV operating system with a GUI. These adaptations enable viewers to access and control features of connected devices and stream content from internet video platforms. Smart TVs can wirelessly connect to various input devices to enhance usability and control. For instance, smartphones, tablets, and wireless keyboards and mouse can be connected to these TVs for enabling text entry, navigation and internet browsing.
The North America smart TV market is currently being driven by several factors. With the rising penetration of high-speed internet, the viewership of online content has increased significantly over the last few years. Moreover, growing electronics industry has been incorporating various technological innovations, such as voice control and artificial intelligence, with smart devices like smart TVs, thus inducing the demand. Apart from this, rapid digitalization across the region has resulted in the replacement of traditional TV sets with digital and smart alternatives, thereby driving the market growth. Additionally, rising per capita incomes of consumers coupled with the easy availability of products in the region has fueled the demand for smart TVs.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America smart TV market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America smart TV market?
- What is the breakup of the North America smart TV market on the basis of resolution type?
- What is the breakup of the North America smart TV market on the basis of screen size?
- What is the breakup of the North America smart TV market on the basis of screen type?
- What is the breakup of the North America smart TV market on the basis of technology?
- What is the breakup of the North America smart TV market on the basis of platform?
- What is the breakup of the North America smart TV market on the basis of distribution channel?
- What is the breakup of the North America smart TV market on the basis of application?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America smart TV industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America smart TV industry?
- What is the structure of the North America smart TV industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America smart TV industry?
- What are the profit margins in the North America smart TV industry?
- Base Year Considered: 2018
- Historical Data Coverage: 2013-2018
- Market Forecast: 2019-2024
- Currency: US$
- Geography Covered: North America, United States, Canada and Mexico
- Segments Covered: Resolution Type, Screen Size, Screen Type, Technology, Platform, Distribution Channel and Application
- Report Customization: Although the publisher has tried to cover everything in the North America smart TV market landscape, the publisher believes that every stakeholder may have their own specific needs. In view of this, the publisher provides up to 20-man hours of free customization for each report.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.3.1 Primary Sources
2.3.2 Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.4.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.4.2 Top-Down Approach
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Smart TV Market
5.1 Market Performance
5.2 Market Breakup by Resolution Type
5.3 Market Breakup by Screen Size
5.4 Market Breakup by Screen Type
5.5 Market Breakup by Technology
5.6 Market Breakup by Platform
5.7 Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
5.8 Market Breakup by Application
5.9 Market Breakup by Region
5.10 Market Forecast
6 North America Smart TV Market
6.1 Market Performance
6.2 Market Forecast
7 North America Smart TV Market: Breakup by Resolution Type
7.1 4K UHD TV
7.2 HD TV
7.3 Full HD TV
7.4 8K TV
8 North America Smart TV Market: Breakup by Screen Size
8.1 Below 32 Inches
8.2 32 to 45 Inches
8.3 46 to 55 Inches
8.4 56 to 65 Inches
8.5 Above 65 Inches
9 North America Smart TV Market: Breakup by Screen Type
10 North America Smart TV Market: Breakup by Technology
10.1 LCD (Liquid Crystal Display)
10.2 LED (Light Emitting Diode)
10.3 OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode)
10.4 QLED (Quantum Dot Light Emitting Diode)
11 North America Smart TV Market: Breakup by Platform
11.4 Tizen OS
12 North America Smart TV Market: Breakup by Distribution Channel
13 North America Smart TV Market: Breakup by Application
14 North America Smart TV Market: Breakup by Country
14.1 United States
14.1.1 Historical Market Trends
14.1.2 Market Breakup by Resolution Type
14.1.3 Market Breakup by Screen Size
14.1.4 Market Breakup by Screen Type
14.1.5 Market Breakup by Technology
14.1.6 Market Breakup by Platform
14.1.7 Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
14.1.8 Market Breakup by Application
14.1.9 Market Forecast
15 SWOT Analysis
16 Value Chain Analysis
16.2 Research and Development
16.3 Raw Material Procurement
17 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
17.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
17.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
17.4 Degree of Rivalry
17.5 Threat of New Entrants
17.6 Threat of Substitutes
18 Price Analysis
19 Competitive Landscape
19.1 Market Structure
19.2 Key Players
19.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/b0cbf8