DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America LED Lighting Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The North America LED lighting market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 9% during 2019-2024.
Light-emitting diodes (LED) are semiconductor devices that produce non-coherent and narrow spectrum light when forward voltage is applied. As compared to conventional lights, LED lights are environment-friendly in nature and they save around 90% of the overall energy consumption. Some of the other advantages associated with LED lights include reliability, compact size, fast switching, longer lifespan, improved physical robustness, low heat output and minimum radiation emission. LED lights require a constant-current DC power source rather than a standard AC line voltage. Owing to this, LED lights find wide applications in industries such as automobiles, real estate, infrastructures, and consumer electronics.
The North America LED lighting market is currently being driven by several factors. The booming lighting industry can be accredited to the rising demand for energy-efficient products and up-gradation of existing products with LEDs. Moreover, the technological innovations, increasing awareness among consumers about the benefits associated with LEDs and the rising environmental concerns have stimulated the market growth in the region. In addition to this, several applications of LEDs in automotive, general lighting, mobile devices, signal and signage, healthcare, forensic, street lighting, academics and research purposes have also spurred their demand. Furthermore, the increasing marketing initiatives by manufacturers, through various advertising mediums such as newspaper, television, etc., have catalyzed the growth of LED market in the region.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America LED lighting market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America LED lighting market?
- What is the breakup of the North America LED lighting market on the basis of product type?
- What is the breakup of the North America LED lighting market on the basis of application?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America LED lighting industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America LED lighting industry?
- What is the structure of the North America LED lighting industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America LED lighting industry?
- What are the profit margins in the North America LED lighting industry?
- Base Year Considered: 2018
- Historical Data Coverage: 2013-2018
- Market Forecast: 2019-2024
- Currency: US$
- Geography Covered: North America, United States, Canada and Mexico
- Segments Covered: Product Type and Application
- Report Customization: Although the publisher has tried to cover everything in the North America LED lighting market landscape, the publisher believes that every stakeholder may have their own specific needs. In view of this, the publisher provides up to 20-man hours of free customization for each report.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.3.1 Primary Sources
2.3.2 Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.4.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.4.2 Top-Down Approach
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global LED Lighting Market
5.1 Market Performance
5.2 Market Breakup by Product Type
5.3 Market Breakup by Application
5.4 Market Breakup by Region
5.5 Market Forecast
6 North America LED Lighting Market
6.1 Market Performance
6.2 Market Forecast
7 North America LED Lighting Market: Breakup by Product Type
7.1 LED Lamps and Modules
7.2 LED Fixtures
8 North America LED Lighting Market: Breakup by Application
8.2 Retail and Hospitality
9 North America LED Lighting Market: Breakup by Country
9.1 United States
9.1.1 Historical Market Trends
9.1.2 Market Breakup by Product Type
9.1.3 Market Breakup by Application
9.1.4 Market Forecast
9.2.1 Historical Market Trends
9.2.2 Market Breakup by Product Type
9.2.3 Market Breakup by Application
9.2.4 Market Forecast
9.3.1 Historical Market Trends
9.3.2 Market Breakup by Product Type
9.3.3 Market Breakup by Application
9.3.4 Market Forecast
10 SWOT Analysis
11 Value Chain Analysis
11.2 Primary Raw Material Suppliers
11.3 LED Chip Manufacturers
11.4 LED Package and Module Manufacturers
11.5 Lighting/Electronic/Automotive Products Manufacturers
11.6 Product Distribution/Export
12 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
12.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
12.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
12.4 Degree of Rivalry
12.5 Threat of New Entrants
12.6 Threat of Substitutes
13 Price Analysis
14 Competitive Landscape
14.1 Market Structure
14.2 Key Players
14.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xfdpcb