DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Glue-Laminated Timber Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The North America glue-laminated timber production reached a volume of 444,300 Cubic Meters in 2018. Glue-laminated timber, also known as glulam, refers to a structural engineered wood product manufactured by adhering layers of dimensional lumber with glue. It is non-corrosive, eco-friendly, strong, durable and lightweight. In addition to this, glulam helps in waste reduction by minimizing the disposable costs and product damage. Owing to this, glulam is employed as an attractive architectural and structural building material for columns, beams, headers and heavy trusses in buildings.
North America represents one of the largest markets for glue-laminated timber accounting to the escalating applications in residential and commercial buildings. Rapid renovation activities for distinctive structural purposes have also fueled the demand of glue-laminated timber in the region. Recent technical advancements and usage of glue-laminated timber along with other engineering wood products such as cross-laminated timber have induced the market growth. Apart from this, rising environmental concerns have resulted in the replacement of natural timber with engineered wood products which will continue to spur the demand in the upcoming years.
This latest report provides a deep insight into the North America glue-laminated timber market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter's five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. This report is a must-read for industry players, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the North America glue-laminated timber market in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America glue-laminated timber market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America glue-laminated timber market?
- What is the breakup of the North America glue-laminated timber market on the basis of end-use?
- What is the breakup of the North America glue-laminated timber market on the basis of application?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America glue-laminated timber industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America glue-laminated timber industry?
- What is the structure of the North America glue-laminated timber industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America glue-laminated timber industry?
- What are the profit margins in the North America glue-laminated timber industry?
- Base Year Considered: 2018
- Historical Data Coverage: 2013-2018
- Market Forecast: 2019-2024
- Geography Covered: North America, United States, Canada and Mexico
- Segments Covered: End-Use and Application.
- Report Customization: Although the publisher has tried to cover everything in the North America glue-laminated timber market landscape, the publisher believes that every stakeholder may have their own specific needs. In view of this, the publisher provides up to 20-man hours of free customization for each report.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.3.1 Primary Sources
2.3.2 Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.4.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.4.2 Top-Down Approach
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Glue-Laminated Timber Market
5.1 Market Performance
5.2 Market Breakup by End-Use
5.3 Market Breakup by Application
5.4 Market Breakup by Region
5.5 Market Forecast
6 North America Glue-Laminated Timber Market
6.1 Market Performance
6.2 Market Forecast
7 North America Glue-Laminated Timber Market: Breakup by End-Use
7.1 Floor Beams
7.2 Window and Door Headers
7.3 Trusses and Supporting Columns
7.4 Roof Beams
8 North America Glue-Laminated Timber Market: Breakup by Application
8.1 New Construction
9 North America Glue-Laminated Timber Market: Breakup by Country
9.1 United States
9.1.1 Historical Market Trends
9.1.2 Market Breakup by End-Use
9.1.3 Market Breakup by Application
9.1.4 Market Forecast
10 SWOT Analysis
11 Value Chain Analysis
11.2 Forest Owners
11.4 Glue-Laminated Timber Manufacturers
11.5 Distributors and Retailers
12 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
12.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
12.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
12.4 Degree of Rivalry
12.5 Threat of New Entrants
12.6 Threat of Substitutes
13 Price Analysis
14 Competitive Landscape
14.1 Market Structure
14.2 Key Players
14.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3mtwnv.