DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "AIOps Platform - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The AIOps Platform market worldwide is projected to grow by US$14.3 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 32.9%.
Large Enterprises, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 31.3%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$9.2 Billion by the year 2025, Large Enterprises will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 36.7% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$436.9 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$658.7 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, Large Enterprises will reach a market size of US$634.8 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 31.7% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$2.4 Billion in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Aims Innovation
- AppDynamics, Inc.
- Appnomic Systems Pvt., Ltd.
- BMC Software, Inc.
- CA Technologies
- CloudFabrix Software Inc.,
- Correlsense Inc.
- Corvil Limited
- Dynatrace LLC
- Extrahop Networks
- FixStream Networks Inc.
- GAVS Technologies N.A., Inc
- HCL Technologies Ltd.
- IBM Corporation
- Interlink Software Services Ltd.
- ITRS Group Ltd.
- Loom Systems
- Micro Focus International PLC
- Splunk, Inc.
- Tech Mahindra Ltd.
- VMware, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- AIOps: Enabling Rapid Identification, Prevention, and Resolution of IT Operations-related Issues
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- AIOps Platform Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Difficulty in Managing IT Operations amidst Advent of New Systems and Increasing Complexity of Connected Environments: AIOps Comes to the Rescue
- AIOps: The Future of DevOps
- Data Deluge in Enterprise IT Environment: AIOps Helps in Efficient Data Management
- Exponential Growth of Data in Enterprises
- Business IP Traffic Worldwide in EB per Month for the Years 2017, 2019, 2021, and 2023
- Business IP Traffic Worldwide in EB per Month by Region for the Years 2017, 2019, 2021, and 2023
- Enterprises Shift Core Apps to the Cloud: Promising Growth Opportunities for AIOps Platform Market
- Global Cloud Computing Market: Revenues in US$ Billion for the Years 2019, 2021, 2023 and 2025
- Enterprise IT Shift to Cloud: Proportion of Enterprise Processes Shifting to Cloud during the Period 2018-2022
- AIOps Platform Optimizes Cloud Computing
- AI Plays Critical Part in Automation of Multicloud Management
- AIOps for Enterprise IT Teams: Assessing the Advantages and Challenges
- AIOps: Significant Potential to Transform the Enterprise Network
- Factors Influencing Enterprise Switch to AIOps
- AIOps Offer Deeper Insights into Root Cause Analysis
- IT Personnel Benefit from the Deeper and Broader Insights offered by AIOps Monitoring
- With Complexity and Management of Virtual Infrastructure Continuing to Grow, AIOps Platform Promises to Optimize Virtual Resources
- Intelligent Operations: A Broader Emerging Field with AIOps Being a Vital Component
- Growing Realization among Enterprises about the Value of AIOps to Fuel Adoption
- AIOps Set to Facilitate Digital Transformation of Automated Data Centers
- AIOps Grows in Prominence at the Enterprise Edge
- Enterprises to Increasingly Integrate AIOps into Chat-based IT Operations (ChatOps)
- AI-Powered APM: Driving Intelligent Automations
- Resolving Data Quality Issues Essential for Effectiveness of AIOps
- PRODUCT OVERVIEW
- AIOps Platform
- Core Elements of AIOps Platform
- Use Cases of AIOps Platform
- AIOps Technologies
- Advantages and Drawbacks of AIOps Platform
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US AIOps Platform Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European AIOps Platform Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF WORLD
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/drsxl8