DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Airborne Collision Avoidance System - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Airborne Collision Avoidance System market worldwide is projected to grow by US$279.3 Million, driven by a compounded growth of 5.5%.
Fixed Wing, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 5.7%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$614.3 Million by the year 2025, Fixed Wing will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 4.6% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$10 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$8.5 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, Fixed Wing will reach a market size of US$33.9 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 8.1% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$75.3 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Aspen Avionics, Inc.
- Becker Avionics Inc.
- Collins Aerospace
- FLARM Technology Ltd.
- Garmin International, Inc.
- Garrecht Avionik GmbH (AIR Avionics)
- Honeywell Aerospace
- L3 Commercial Aviation
- Sandel Avionics, Inc.
- Universal Avionics System Corporation
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Airborne Collision Avoidance System Market: A Prelude
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Airborne Collision Avoidance System Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Global Military Airborne Collision Avoidance Systems Market: Percentage Share Breakdown of Sales by Leading Players in the Year 2019
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Rising Number of Aircraft Deliveries: A Business Case for Airborne Collision Avoidance System Market
- Global Aircraft Deliveries for the Years 2018 and 2020
- Global Plane Deliveries for the Period 2013 to 2017
- Narrow-Body Aircraft Deliveries Until March 2019: Breakdown of Orders, Deliveries and Backlog by Airbus and Boeing
- Wide-Body Aircraft Deliveries Until March 2019: Breakdown of Orders, Deliveries and Backlog by Airbus and Boeing
- Number of New Commercial Aircraft Deliveries by Size for the Period 2018-2037
- Global Aircraft Fleet: Number of Deliveries for the Years 2018, 2020, 2024 and 2028
- Increasing Demand for UAVs in Military, Civil and Commercial Sectors Drives Market Growth
- Global Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (Military Drones) Market: Breakdown of Revenues in US$ Million by Type for the Years 2019 and 2025
- Global Civil UAS Market: Annual Production in Units for the Years 2018, 2020, 2022, 2024 and 2026
- Regulatory Mandate for Installation of ACAS II Offers Bright Prospects for Market Growth
- Implementation of ACAS X in General Aviation Aircraft Augurs Well for ACAS Market
- Global General Aviation Market: Revenues in US$ Billion for the Years 2018, 2020, 2022 and 2024
- Top Countries with Highest Private Jet Ownership Worldwide in the Year 2016
- Global Business Jet Deliveries in Units for the Years 2017, 2018 and 2019
- Challenges in the Airborne Collision Avoidance System Market
- Product Overview
- Airborne Collision Avoidance System: Definition
- Airborne Collision Avoidance System: by Platform
- Fixed Wing
- Rotary Wing
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Airborne Collision Avoidance System Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Airborne Collision Avoidance System Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF ASIA-PACIFIC
REST OF LATIN AMERICA
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
REST OF MIDDLE EAST
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ixmqlu