DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Automated Blood Tube Labeler & Specimen Transport Box - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Automated Blood Tube Labeler and Specimen Transport Box market worldwide is projected to grow by US$58.3 Million, driven by a compounded growth of 6.5%.
Hospitals, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 6.3%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$73.5 Million by the year 2025, Hospitals will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 5.5% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$2.1 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$1.8 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, Hospitals will reach a market size of US$3.6 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 9.6% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$15.8 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Alifax Holding S.p.A.
- Energium Co., Ltd.
- Greiner Bio One International GmbH
- Inpeco SA
- Kobayashi Create Co., Ltd.
- Sarstedt AG & Co.
- Scinomix, Inc.
- Softbox Systems Ltd.
- Sonoco Products Company
- Techno Medica Co. , Ltd
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Automated Blood Tube Labeler & Specimen Transport Box Market: A Prelude
- Hospitals: The Largest End-Use Market for Automated Blood Tube Labeler & Specimen Transport Box
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Automated Blood Tube Labeler & Specimen Transport Box Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Potential for Serious Medical Errors due to Specimen Mislabeling/Wrong Blood in Tube Drives Need for Automated Labelers
- Automatic Tube Labelling System Market: Increasing Automation Trend in Labs Fuels Growth
- With Blood Tube Labeling Procedure Being an Essential Part of Clinical and Lab Practice, Automated Labelers Market Poised for Growth
- Urgent Need to Reduce Spurious Lab Results and Eliminate Pre-Analytic Errors Drives Demand for Automatic Blood Tube Labelers
- Significant Advantages of Automated Labelers over Manual Labeling Procedures Fuels Market Growth
- Automated Test Tube Barcoding: Eliminating Errors and Enhancing Reliability
- Barcoding Methods for Vials and Tubes: Assessing Advantages and Drawbacks
- Trend towards Lab Automation to Improve Patient Services: An Opportunity for Automatic Tube Labeler Market
- Global Lab Automation Market: Revenues in US$ Billion for the Years 2019, 2021, 2023 and 2025
- Rising Prevalence of Chronic Diseases and Need for Blood Diagnosis: A Business Case for Automated Labelers for Error-free and Efficient Analysis
- Top Chronic Diseases Worldwide
- Biological Specimen Transportation Box: Vital for Transport of Infectious Substances amidst Heightened Focus on Disease and Infection Control
- Trend towards Digital Labs Leads to the Evolution of Innovative Solutions for Sample Transport and Results Delivery
- Triple-Package System for Transport of Biological Materials
- Dry Ice for Shipping of Blood Samples
- Use of RFID Trackers and Smart Tags for Tracking Patient Samples in Transit
- Pneumatic Transportation Systems for Transporting Blood Samples: A Review
- Temperature-Controlled Transport Packaging for Biological Specimens
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Automated Blood Tube Labeler & Specimen Transport Box Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Automated Blood Tube Labeler & Specimen Transport Box Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF ASIA-PACIFIC
REST OF LATIN AMERICA
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
REST OF MIDDLE EAST
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/uk0z6g