DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "CMOS Image Sensor - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The CMOS Image Sensor market worldwide is projected to grow by US$15.5 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 11.6%.
CMOS, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 10.7%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$22.2 Billion by the year 2025, CMOS will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 10.3% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$614.6 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$514.3 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, CMOS will reach a market size of US$1.2 Billion by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 14.7% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$3.7 Billion in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- e2v technologies PLC
- GalaxyCore Inc.
- OmniVision Technologies, Inc.
- ON Semiconductor Corporation
- Panasonic Corporation
- Pixart Imaging Inc.
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Sharp Corporation
- SK Hynix, Inc.
- Sony Corporation
- STMicroelectronics NV
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- Teledyne Technologies Inc.
- Toshiba Corporation
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Image Sensors: An Introductory Prelude
- World Image Sensors Market (2019 & 2025): Percentage Breakdown of Revenues by Sensor Type
- CMOS Image Sensors Rise to Deliver Best-in-Class Image Sensing Capabilities
- Offering Better Alternative to CCD, CMOS Image Sensors Evolve as the Largest Category
- Robust Growth on the Cards for CMOS Image Sensors Market
- Digital Camera Revolution: Cornerstone for Present and Future Growth of the Market
- Indispensable Role of Digital Photography in Consumer, Commercial and Industrial Domains Poised to Sustain Market Momentum
- Continued Evolution in Digital Camera Capabilities Seeks Progressive Improvements in CMOS Technology
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- CMOS Image Sensor Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Rise of Smartphone as Indispensable Technology for 21st Century Humans Alters Market Dynamics in the CMOS Image Sensors Domain
- A Note on Camera Phone Enhancements Over the Years
- Further Improvements on the Cards for Smartphone Camera
- Smartphone Ownership Rate as a Proportion of Total Mobile Users in Select Countries (Q4 2018)
- Automotive Industry: The New Growth Vertical for CMOS Image Sensors
- A Look into Key Camera Types for Automotive Vehicles
- ADAS Spurs Image Sensor Deployments
- Percentage (%) Breakdown of Vehicular Image Sensor Deployments by Camera Location
- Self Driving Cars to Trigger Next Wave of Growth in Automotive CMOS Image Sensors Market
- Mainstream Role of CCTV in Monitoring & Surveillance Spurs Demand for CCTV CMOS Sensors
- Ongoing Emphasis on Smart City', where CCTV is an Important Component, to Steer Spectacular Growth
- Advanced Industrial Cameras, Equipped with Robust Image Sensors, Come to Fore Addressing the Critical Requirements of Modern Production Processes
- CMOS Image Sensors Eye Novel Opportunities in Smart Factory & Industry 4.0 Environments
- A Review of Prominent Industrial Camera Technologies
- Medical Imaging: Niche Application Segment
- CMOS Image Sensors Poised to Make Big Splash in the Machine Vision Realm
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US CMOS Image Sensor Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European CMOS Image Sensor Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF ASIA-PACIFIC
REST OF LATIN AMERICA
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
REST OF MIDDLE EAST
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/btle2c