DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Colposcopy - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Colposcopy market worldwide is projected to grow by US$291 Million, driven by a compounded growth of 6.5%.
Optical, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 6.5%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$506.1 Million by the year 2025, Optical will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 5.5% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$10.2 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$8.8 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, Optical will reach a market size of US$26.9 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 9.6% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$79.4 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- ATMOS MedizinTechnik GmbH & Co. KG
- Bovie Medical Corporation
- Carl Zeiss AG
- CooperSurgical, Inc.
- Danaher Corporation
- Dysis Medical Ltd.
- Karl Kaps GmbH & Co. KG
- McKesson Corporation
- Olympus Corporation
- Philips Healthcare
- Seliga Microscopes sp. z o.o.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Colposcopy: A Prelude
- Steady Growth Forecasts for Colposcopy Market
- Healthy Trajectory in Medical Imaging Sector Supports Progressive Growth
- A Review of Key Factors Driving Momentum in Medical Imaging Domain
- World Medical Imaging Market (2018): Percentage Breakdown of Revenues by Application
- World Medical Imaging Market (2018): Percentage Breakdown of Revenues by Equipment Type
- Sustained Increase in Healthcare Spending Widens Opportunities
- World Healthcare Spending (in US$ Trillion) by Region for Years 2018 & 2023
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Colposcopy Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Growing Incidence of Cervical Cancer Triggers Broad-based Growth in Colposcopy Market
- Impact of Cervical Cancer: A Review
- Cervical Cancer Most Common Among HIV +ve Women
- Worldwide Cervical Cancer Incidence and Mortality (per 100,000 Population) by Region for the Year 2018
- Cervical Cancer Rate (per 100,000 Population) in Select Countries for the Year 2018
- Rising Awareness About Cervical Cancer and Wider Availability of Screening Platforms Accelerate Market Expansion
- Besides Being Established Gynecological Vision, Colposcopy Also Gains Traction in Intraoral Microscopy
- Big Gains on the Cards for Video Colposcopy
- Technology Advances Make Colposcopy More Reliable, Dependable and Affordable
- A Review of Select Newly Launched Advanced Colposcope Platforms
- Duke University Research Team Brings Forward New Breakthrough Pocket Colposcope'
- vidan2 from SCHMITZ Expands the Limits of Video Colposcopy
- Illumigyn's Gynescope Integrates Military Grade Machine Vision Technology
- Biop Medical Rolls Out Highly Innovative Point-Of-Care Cervical Cancer Detection Technology
- DYSIS Colposcope Features Advanced Imaging Technology
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Colposcopy Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Colposcopy Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF ASIA-PACIFIC
REST OF LATIN AMERICA
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
REST OF MIDDLE EAST
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/rhgl2m