DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Automotive Balance Shaft - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Automotive Balance Shaft market worldwide is projected to grow by US$5.6 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 5.9%.
Inline-4 Cylinder, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 5.9%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$14.5 Billion by the year 2025, Inline-4 Cylinder will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 5% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$199.6 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$171.5 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, Inline-4 Cylinder will reach a market size of US$826.7 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 8.7% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$1.5 Billion in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Engine Power Components, Inc.
- Metaldyne LLC
- Musashi Seimitsu Industry Co., Ltd.
- Ningbo Jingda Hardware Manufacture Co., Ltd.
- Otics Corporation
- SHW AG
- SKF Group
- Tfo Corporation
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Automotive Balance Shaft Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Rising Sales Volume of Vehicles Equipped with Inline-4 Cylinder Engine Steers Market Expansion
- Rising Share of 4-Cylinder Engines to Benefit Market Growth: Percentage Breakdown (In %) of US Vehicle Sales by Cylinder Group for the Years 2017, 2018 & 2019
- Performance Benefits of Balance Shafts Critical to Reducing Engine NvH Levels
- Stable Automobile Production Trends Bodes Well for Market Growth
- Led by China, Steadily Expanding Global Vehicle Production Drives Demand in the Market: Global Light Vehicle Production (In Million Units) by Geographic Region/Country for the Years 2017, 2019, 2022
- Steadily Expanding Automobile Production in Asia Pacific Fuels Substantial Demand
- A Key Demographic Driver of Consumerism, the Growing Middle Class Population in Asia Pacific Drives Demand for New Cars: Global Middle Class Population & Spending (In Million & US$ Billion) for the Years 2020, 2025, 2030
- Percentage (In %) Breakdown of Automobile Production in Asia-Pacific by Country for the Year 2018
- Tightening Emissions Regulations and Growing Focus on Fuel Efficiency Boosts Market Prospects
- Pressing Need to Reduce Carbon Footprint in Automotive Sector to Benefit Demand in the Market: Percentage (In %) Breakdown of US Greenhouse Gas Emissions by Sector (2018)
- Global CO2 Emissions: Percentage (In %) Breakdown by Sector (2018)
- Innovations in Balance Shaft Designs and Materials Crucial to Market Growth
- Expanding SUV Sales and Rising Penetration of Electric Vehicles to Challenge Market Growth
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Automotive Balance Shaft Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Automotive Balance Shaft Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF ASIA-PACIFIC
REST OF LATIN AMERICA
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
REST OF MIDDLE EAST
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/seek9z