DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Continuous Integration Tools - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Continuous Integration Tools market worldwide is projected to grow by US$1.1 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 19.2%.
On-Premises, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 17.2%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$924.9 Million by the year 2025, On-Premises will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 20.8% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$43.7 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$54.1 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, On-Premises will reach a market size of US$66.5 Million by the close of the analysis period.
As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 18.9% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$199.6 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio.
Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Amazon Web Services, Inc.
- Appveyor Systems Inc.
- Bitrise Limited
- Buildkite Pty., Ltd.
- CA Technologies, Inc.
- Circle Internet Services, Inc.
- CloudBees, Inc.
- Electric Cloud, Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Micro Focus International PLC
- Microsoft Corporation
- Nevercode Ltd.
- Oracle Corporation
- Puppet, Inc.
- Red Hat, Inc.
- Rendered Text
- Shippable Inc.
- SmartBear Software, Inc.
- Travis CI GmbH
- Vsoft Technologies
Key Topics Covered:
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Continuous Integration Tools Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Rising Prominence of Automation of Software Development Processes Drives Market Growth
- Brief Overview of Leading Continuous Integration Tools and Their Notable Features
- Accelerating Demand for Faster Release Cycles Bodes Well for Growth
- Vital Role of Continuous Integration Tools Customized for Mobile App Development
- In a Mobile-First World, Ballooning Popularity of Mobile Apps Brings New Market Opportunities: Global Mobile App Downloads (In Billion) for the Years 2018, 2020 & 2023
- Emergence of Container Technology Sheds Focus on Continuous Integration Tools with Support for Containers
- Rise in Container Deployments Spurred by Digital Transformation Initiatives in Enterprises to Benefit Demand for CI Tools Supporting Containers: Global Application Containers Market (In US$ Billion) for the Years 2018, 2021 & 2024
- Rise of Cloud Computing Opens up Lucrative Growth Opportunities
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/syvspv