DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy (CRRT) - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy (CRRT) market worldwide is projected to grow by US$527.2 Million, driven by a compounded growth of 6.1%
Dialysates & Replacement Fluids, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 5.5%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$1 Billion by the year 2025, Dialysates & Replacement Fluids will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 5.7% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$29.6 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$62.3 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, Dialysates & Replacement Fluids will reach a market size of US$42.5 Million by the close of the analysis period.
As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 9.1% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$96.5 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio.
Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Asahi Kasei Medical Co., Ltd.
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Baxter International, Inc.
- Bellco Societa Unipersonale a r.l
- Chongqing Shanwaishan Science and Technology Co., Ltd.
- Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KgaA
- Infomed SA
- Medica SpA
- Medical Components, Inc.
- Medites Pharma Spol. S.R.O.
- Medtronic PLC
- Nikkiso Co., Ltd.
- Ningbo Tianyi Medical Appliance Co., Ltd
- NxStage Medical, Inc.
- Toray Medical Co., Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy Market Set for a Steady Growth
- Dialysates & Replacement Fluids Dominate the Market, Disposables to Register the Fastest Growth
- Continuous Venovenous Hemofiltration (CVVH) Leads the Market, CVVHDF to Exhibit the Fastest Growth
- Europe and US Hold the Largest Share, China to Witness Fastest Growth
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Worldwide Continuous Renal Replacement Market by Leading Players (2018): Market Share Breakdown of Revenues for Baxter, Fresenius Medical Care, and Others
- Future Endeavors in CRRT
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Increase in Incidence of Acute Kidney Injury to Drive Market Growth
- Rise in Aging Population, Growing Number of ICU Patients Spurs the Need for CRRT
- Global Population Statistics for the 60+ Age Group by Region (in Thousands): 2017
- Rising Incidence of Diabetes: A Key Risk Factor for Acute Kidney Failure
- Worldwide Prevalence of Diabetes: Number of Adults (20-79) with Diabetes (in Millions) by Region for 2017 and 2045
- Increasing Incidence of Cardiovascular Disease Drive Market Growth
- Prevalence of Heart Failure in Select Countries
- Advancements in CRRT Machines: Designed for Reliable and Safe Treatment
- Technological Advancements to Bolster Market Growth
- Development of CRRT System for Pediatric Patients
- Miniaturization and Wearable Technology Forays into Acute Renal Replacement Domain
- Reimbursement Scenario
- Development of New Hemofilters to Propel Market Expansion
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/63vywo