NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--IVERIC bio, Inc. (Nasdaq: ISEE) today announced details for its R&D Investor Symposium being held in San Francisco on Tuesday, January 14, 2020, from 6:30 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. Pacific Time.
The event presentations feature the design of the second pivotal trial of Zimura® (avacincaptad pegol) in geographic atrophy (GA) secondary to dry age-related macular degeneration (AMD), the previously announced results of the first Zimura pivotal trial in GA, and the Company’s progress in its gene therapy portfolio for orphan inherited retinal diseases. The symposium will include discussions with management and retinal specialists and key opinion leaders in both dry AMD and gene therapy including:
- William A. Beltran, DVM, PhD, University of Pennsylvania
- Marc Buyse, ScD, IDDI
- Karl G. Csaky, MD, PhD, Texas Retina Associates, Retina Foundation of the Southwest
- Guangping Gao, PhD, University of Massachusetts Medical School
- Karina E. Guziewicz, PhD, University of Pennsylvania
- Glenn Jaffe, MD, Duke University
- Hemant Khanna, PhD, University of Massachusetts Medical School
- Bart P. Leroy, MD, PhD, Ghent University and Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- Kourous A. Rezaei, MD, Chief Medical Officer, IVERIC bio
- Glenn P. Sblendorio, Chief Executive Officer, IVERIC bio
A live webcast will be available under “Events & Presentations” in the Investors section of the IVERIC bio website at https://investors.ivericbio.com. A replay of the webcast will be archived on IVERIC bio’s website for at least 30 days following the presentation.
For more information, please contact Kathy Galante at email@example.com or 212-845-8231.
About IVERIC bio
IVERIC bio is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery and development of novel treatment options for retinal diseases with significant unmet medical needs. Vision is Our Mission. For more information on the Company please visit www.ivericbio.com.
Any statements in this press release about IVERIC bio’s future expectations, plans and prospects constitute forward-looking statements for purposes of the safe harbor provisions under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Actual results may differ materially from those indicated by such forward-looking statements as a result of various important factors. Any forward-looking statements represent IVERIC bio’s views only as of the date of this press release. IVERIC bio anticipates that subsequent events and developments will cause its views to change. While IVERIC bio may elect to update these forward-looking statements at some point in the future, IVERIC bio specifically disclaims any obligation to do so.