DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Fixed Broadband Market Trends and Opportunities in AME - 2019" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Fixed Broadband Market Trends and Opportunities in Africa & the Middle East - 2019 provides an executive-level overview of the fixed broadband market in Africa. It delivers quantitative and qualitative insights into the fixed broadband market, analyzing key trends and growth drivers in the region.
The Africa & the Middle East region is characterized by a vast disparity in the maturity of fixed broadband infrastructure levels resulting in a variety of initiatives required to boost fixed broadband penetration.
Some countries are focusing on building and enhancing the core infrastructure, such as national backbone networks, required to deliver fixed broadband, while others are focusing on increasing fiber coverage and providing higher speeds.
Increased competition in the fixed broadband market is being driven by national broadband initiatives focused on providing affordable broadband through regulated wholesale networks, further multiplay and VAS services are increasing competitive pressure.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Section 1: Africa & the Middle East in a Global Context: This section provides a comparison of Africa & the Middle East's macro-economic KPIs, fixed telecoms market size, and trends with other regions.
- Section 2: Regional Market Trends and Competitive Dynamics: This section analyses the competitive dynamics that have been shaping the Asia-Pacific fixed broadband markets over the past few years, including market entries, market exits, consolidation, and M&A activities.
- Section 3: Fixed Broadband Subscription Trends: Provides analysis, historical figures, and forecasts of fixed broadband subscriptions and usage trends in the region as well as their growth drivers.
- Section 4: Fixed Broadband Revenue Trends: Examines changes in the breakdown of overall revenue and ARPU over 2019-2024.
- Section 5: Key findings: A summary of key findings and growth opportunities for the African fixed broadband market.
- Fixed broadband line penetration of the population will reach 5.8% in 2019 and will grow to 8.9% by 2024
- AME's fixed Internet users will record significant growth, expanding from 415 million Internet users in 2019 and reaching circa 666 million Internet users by 2024.
- FTTH/B will account for 32.4% of total fixed broadband lines in 2024, up from 23.3% in 2019. This is driven by telcos improving their offerings with bundled TV content and other VAS services to attract more customers.
Key Topics Covered:
Section 1: Africa & Middle East in a Global Context
- AME Demographics at a Glance
- AME in a Global Context
Section 2: Regional Market Trends and Competitive Dynamics
- Regulatory Drivers of Fixed Broadband in AME
- Major Competitive Changes in AME
- National Broadband Plans: A Key Growth Driver of Fixed Broadband in AME
- AME's Main Competitive Market Trends
Section 3: Fixed Broadband Subscription Trends
- Internet User Trends in AME
- Fixed Broadband Technology Trends in AME
Section 4: Fixed Broadband Revenue Trends
- Fixed Broadband ARPU in AME
- Fixed Broadband Revenue Trends in AME
Section 5: Key Findings and Recommendations
- Africa Access
- Arc Informatique
- Brinks Integrated Solutions
- China Unicom
- Ethio Telecom
- Etisalat Misr
- Integrated Telecoms Company
- Telecom Egypt
- Zinox Technologies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/dt18fz