DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Innovations in CMOS Sensors, Shutter Sensors, Thermal Imaging Camera Sensors, MEMS Sensors, and Gas Sensors" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This issue of Sensor TechVision Opportunity Engine profiles advancements in CMOS sensors, shutter sensors, thermal imaging camera sensors, MEMS sensors, and gas sensors.
Innovations include advancements in sensing technologies such as CMOS, MEMS, thermal imaging, NDIR gas, chip-based sensor, predictive sensing, water quality sensing, pathogenic sensing, and image sensors.
Sensor TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) captures global sensor-related innovations and developments on a weekly basis. Innovations are directed toward developing smart and intelligent sensors with functionalities beyond sensing.
Research focus areas include low power sensors (energy harvesting), industrial automation sensors (M2M, vision sensor), ubiquitous sensor (WSN, sensor fusion), smart sensors (wearables, quantified self), high sensitivity and smaller size (MEMS, nanosensors), and improved security (CBRNE, terahertz).
The need for low power, smaller, lighter sensors with enhanced performance attributes and minimal false alarms is driving innovations in the sensors space.
The Sensors and Instrumentation cluster covers innovations pertaining to technologies such as wireless sensors and networks, energy harvesting, haptics and touch, MEMS and nanosensors, Terahertz, ubiquitous/smart sensors, CBRNE, quantified-self, sensor fusion, M2M communications, and drones.
Key Topics Covered:
- CMOS Sensor Improves Laser Triangulation
- Global Shutter Sensor Improves Image Quality
- Securing Design Data Simplified
- Record-keeping Thermal Imaging Camera
- MEMS Ultrasonic Transducer Improves Ear Infection Diagnosis
- Chip-based Sensor for Improved Analysis of Polymers
- Metamaterial NDIR Gas Sensor for IoT
- Predictive Sensing of Aneurysms
- Indoor Inertial Measurement Sensors Using Wi-Fi Signals
- Sensors for Water Quality Management
- Sensitive Pathogenic Sensor for the Meat Industry
- Image Sensor for Habitation Exploration in Exoplanets
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/gq5cap