The number of Samsung Pay users to double by 2020
Samsung Pay topped 1 billion transactions and continues to grow
Having surpassed 1 billion in transactions, Samsung Pay remains on the growth path, according to this report. By 2020, the number of Samsung Pay users is projected to nearly double compared to 2018, driven by the service's international expansion. As of early 2019, Samsung Pay was available in 6 global regions, following the addition of several new countries in the previous months.
Competition among mobile wallets intensifies globally
Questions Answered in this Report
- How many consumers are projected to make contactless payments via Samsung Pay in 2020?
- What are the main services offered by Samsung Pay and how do they vary by country?
- How does Samsung Pay rank compared to other mobile wallets in the USA, South Korea and other markets?
- What is Samsung Pay's global transaction volume?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Profile of Samsung Pay
- Profile of Samsung Pay, February 2019
2. Country Coverage of Samsung Pay
- Countries/Territories Supported by Samsung Pay, February 2019
3. Usage Statistics of Samsung Pay
- Global: Number of Contactless Payment Users of Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Google Pay and Other OEM Pay, in millions, 2018e & 2020f
- USA: Mobile Payment Apps Used for Making Payments In-Store, incl. Samsung Pay, in % of In-Store Mobile Payment Users, February 2018
- USA: Number of Proximity Mobile Payment Users, by Selected Platforms, incl. Samsung Pay, in millions, 2017 - 2022f
- USA: Mobile Payment User Penetration, by Selected Platforms, incl. Samsung Pay, in % of Proximity Payment Users, 2017 - 2022f
- USA: Extent to Which Smartphone Users Eligible to Use Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay Agree that Mobile Wallets Could Replace Physical Wallets, in %, February 2018
- South Korea: Overview of Four Selected Leading Mobile Payment Services, incl. Samsung Pay, incl. Provider, Launch Date, Channels, Number of Users and Cumulative Transaction Value, 2018
- Australia: Top Mobile Payment Services Used to Pay In-Store, incl. Samsung Pay, in % of Respondents, 2017 & 2018
- UK: Current and Future Use of Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay, Compared to Debit/Credit Cards, in % of Online Shoppers, by Age Group, July 2018
- Russia: Online Payment Services Used to Pay for Products and Services Online, incl. Samsung Pay, in % of Internet Users in Large Cities, 2017 & 2018
- Russia: Share of Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and Android Pay Users, by Age Group and Total, in % of Internet Users in Large Cities, 2018
For more information about this company profile visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3g8x9t