ST. PAUL, Minn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The Patterson Foundation recently announced $94,530 in Q3 Grant Funding to 12 nonprofit organizations in the oral and animal health fields. These organizations were selected based on the foundation’s commitment to strengthen communities and help individuals and animals live healthy prosperous lives.
“We are dedicated in continuing to support organizations in the Dental and Animal Health fields,” said Lindsay Stewart, Sr. Foundation Manager. “These organizations are carefully selected based on the impact in their communities and alignment with the Foundation’s mission.”
The 12 organizations include:
- Community Dental Clinic (Clearwater, FL)
- Love in Action of the Tri-Cities (Grand Haven, MI)
- Exalta Health (Grand Rapids, MI)
- Matthew 25 (Fort Wayne, IN)
- Mission Outpost Dental Clinic (Burnsville, MN)
- California Dental Association (San Bernardino, CA)
- Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Washington DC (Washington D.C.)
- Central Arizona Dental Society Foundation (Phoenix, AZ)
- Colorado Mission of Mercy (Glenwood Springs, CO)
- North Carolina Dental Society Foundation (New Bern, N.C.)
- Summit Assistance Dogs (Anacortes, WA)
- Guide Dogs for the Blind (San Rafael, CA)
Last year, Patterson Foundation gave more than $1.4 million in grants and scholarships, resulting in 21,244 patients receiving oral health care, and more than 48 assistance dogs being placed with veterans or individuals with disabilities.
“The Foundation is thrilled to be able to make an impact in the lives of the people and animals these organizations serve,” Stewart said.
About the Patterson Foundation
Patterson Foundation is a private grant-making foundation that awards higher education scholarships to the children of Patterson Companies employees and provides grant funding to nonprofit organizations. Its grants are focused on programs that provide dental care to disadvantaged communities and assistance dogs to veterans and people with disabilities.
The Patterson Foundation is funded primarily by current and former employees of Patterson Companies Inc., a global leader connecting dental and animal health customers in North America and the U.K. to the latest products, technologies, services and innovative business solutions that enable operational and professional success. Visit pattersonfoundation.net for more information.