DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Encyclopedia of Analytical Science. Edition No. 3" book from Elsevier Science and Technology has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The third edition of the Encyclopedia of Analytical Science is a definitive collection of articles covering the latest technologies in application areas such as medicine, environmental science, food science and geology. Meticulously organized, clearly written and fully interdisciplinary, the Encyclopedia of Analytical Science provides foundational knowledge across the scope of modern analytical chemistry, linking fundamental topics with the latest methodologies. Articles will cover three broad areas: analytical techniques (e.g., mass spectrometry, liquid chromatography, atomic spectrometry); areas of application (e.g., forensic, environmental and clinical); and analytes (e.g., arsenic, nucleic acids and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons), providing a one-stop resource for analytical scientists.
- Offers readers a one-stop resource with access to information across the entire scope of modern analytical science
- Presents articles split into three broad areas: analytical techniques, areas of application and and analytes, creating an ideal resource for students, researchers and professionals
- Provides concise and accessible information that is ideal for non-specialists and readers from undergraduate levels and higher
Key Topics Covered:
- Solid Phase Extraction.
- Atomic Spectrometry.
- Luminescence Flow Analysis.
- Environmental Analysis.
- Molecular Spectroscopy.
- Bioselective Reagents and Sensors.
- Chemometrics Chromatography Raman and Other Spectroscopies.
- Nanometrology Sensors.
- Liquid Chromatography.
- Extraction Multidimensional Chromatography.
- Mass Spectrometry Elecropheresis.
- General Ac and Industrial Analysis.
- Biotechnology Bioassays Process Analytical Technology.
- Food Analysis Nmr Surface Science Biogeochemistry.
Mir, Manuel Dr. Manuel Mir received his M.Sc. (1998) and Ph.D. (2002) in Chemistry at the University of the Balearic Islands, Spain. He has conducted post-doctoral research in several universities including the Technical University of Berlin, Technical University of Denmark and University of Natural Resources and Applied Life Sciences in Austria. He is currently Full Professor in Analytical Chemistry (from September 2017) at the University of the Balearic Islands; Visiting Professor at Charles University (Czech Republic); and member of the IUPAC Chemistry and Environment Division (Subcommittee on Chemical and Biophysical Processes in the Environment). He is the Reviews Editor of the journal Analytica Chimica Acta (Elsevier, IF:4.950, second highest IF across general journals in Analytical Chemistry) and Associate Editor of the Enclyclopedia of Analytical Science, 3rd Edition, Elsevier, since 2007 and 2016, respectively.
For more information about this book visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/jpybjm