DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Intraoperative Imaging Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report, By Product (iCT, iMRI), By Application (Neurosurgery, Orthopedic Surgery), By End use (Hospital) By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global intraoperative imaging market size is anticipated to reach USD 4.44 Billion by 2026
Rising demand for minimal invasive surgical solutions and increasing application of intraoperative imaging technology in neuro and orthopedic surgeries is expected to contribute towards the growth of the market.
Improving quality of healthcare services especially in the developing countries and stringent guidelines towards patient safety is leading to boost the adoption of advance intraoperative technology. Moreover, adoption of intraoperative devices has helped healthcare facilities in saving costs on repeat operation, thus significantly decreasing overall financial burden on patients
Increasing incidence of neurological disorders such as Parkinson's, stroke, epilepsy, Alzheimer's, and dementia is expected to drive the demand for advanced brain surgery solutions including intraoperative imaging. Furthermore, rapidly growing number of spinal fusion and other orthopedic surgeries such as knee and hip replacements and growing trends of minimally invasive procedures installing implants is expected to fuel the market.
Technological advancement in intraoperative Imaging systems is an emerging trend witnessed in the market. These developments include 3D, 4D imaging technology coupled with an efficient guiding and dose management systems which doesn't affect the surgical procedure time. Such growing development in Intraoperative imaging devices is expected to drive the market during the forecast period.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Based on the product, iCT holds the largest market share and is also expected to grow at a significant rate over the forecast period. Wider application of iCT across several surgical procedures coupled with introduction of innovative technology such as C-arm CT system, low dose exposure systems, pediatric intraoperative CT systems, is expected to propel intraoperative imaging market growth.
- Based on Application, neurosurgery and orthopedic surgery market are leading the market. The driving factors are the growing prevalence of neurological disorders across the globe and increasing number of surgeries such as spinal fusion, knee replacement.
- Hospital held the largest market share in 2018. Larger patient pool, rising adoption to minimal invasive surgeries, availability of specialist surgeons, and advance technology is expected to propel the growth of this segment.
- North America held the largest market share in 2018. Presence of major market players and developed healthcare infrastructure is expected to contribute towards the growth of market in this region.
- Asia Pacific is expected to grow at the fastest rate over the forecast period due to rapidly developing economy and healthcare services especially in the countries like India and Indonesia. The increasing popularity of intraoperative imaging technology coupled with large unmet needs in the regions of Asia Pacific is expected to drive the growth of this market.
- General Electric Company
- Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Zeihm Imaging GmbH
- Brainlab AG
- Shimadzu Corporation
- NeuroLogica Corp.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/cnfqu