DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Automation Testing - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Automation Testing market worldwide is projected to grow by US$17.6 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 17.7%.
Functional, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 17.9%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$13.7 Billion by the year 2025, Functional will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 15.7% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$672.8 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$563.1 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, Functional will reach a market size of US$631.3 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 22.6% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$4.4 Billion in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Afour Technologies
- Applitools Ltd.
- Astegic Inc.
- CA Technologies, Inc.
- Capgemini SE
- Cigniti Technologies Ltd.
- Cygnet Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
- IBM Corporation
- Infostretch Corporation
- Invensis Technologies
- Micro Focus International PLC
- Microsoft Corporation
- Mobisoft Infotech LLC.
- QA Mentor, Inc.
- Ranorex GmbH
- SmartBear Software, Inc.
- Tricentis GmbH
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Automation Testing Market: Prelude
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Automation Testing Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Accelerating Time-to-Market: A Critical Advantage of Automation Testing
- Growing Use of Mobile Devices and the Increasing Need for Mobile Testing Present Opportunity for Automation Testing Market
- Stable Growth in Smartphone Sales
- Global Smartphone Shipments in Million Units for the Years 2016 through 2024
- Despite Declining Sales, Marginal Recovery of Tablet Shipments Forecast
- Global Shipments of Tablets in Million Units for 2014 through Q1 2019
- Rising Adoption of DevOps in Organizations Fuels Demand for Automation Testing
- Critical Trends Impacting the Automation Testing Market
- Artificial Intelligence and Software Test Automation: Pushing the Boundaries of Testing
- With IoT Adoption Rising in Various Industries, Automation Testing Becomes an Essential Aspect of IoT Testing
- Opportunity for Automation Testing for IoT Devices: Annual Revenues of IoT Market in $ Billion for the Years 2018, 2020, 2022 and 2024
- Role of the Cloud in Transforming Automation Testing in IoT Industry
- Codeless Automation Testing: The Future of Automation Testing
- Perfecto Unveils Smart Codeless Automation Testing Solution
- Ever Growing Fragmentation of Devices and Operating Systems Enhances Importance of Automated Cross Browsers Testing
- A Glance at Top Cross Browser Compatibility Testing Tools
- Mobile Testing Automation Witnesses Revolutionary Innovations
- Regression Test Automation: Designed to Reduce Risk
- Robotic Process Automation: A Popular Automation Testing Tool
- Functional Automation Testing Essential to Ascertain Appropriate Working of Specific Functions in the Real World
- A Review of Popular Functional Automation Testing Tools
- Automation of Performance Testing Cycle Aids in Faster Detection of Faults and Accelerates Time-to-Market
- Select Performance Automation Testing Tools: A Review
- Security Automation Testing: Impact of DevSecOps
- Big Data Automation Testing Tools
- Challenges Confronting Automation Testing Market
- Select Automation Testing Tools: An Overview
- Selenium: The Most Popular Automation Testing Tool
- Appium and Espresso: Widely Used Automation Testing Frameworks
- A Glance at the Top Mobile Automation Testing Tools
- PRODUCT OVERVIEW
- Automation Testing
- Types of Automation Testing
- Benefits of Automation Testing
- Difference between Manual Testing and Automation Testing
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Automation Testing Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Automation Testing Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF ASIA-PACIFIC
REST OF LATIN AMERICA
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
REST OF MIDDLE EAST
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/34ev29