DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Hematologic Malignancies Testing Market: Focus on Product, Disease, Technology, End User, Region/Country Data and Competitive Landscape - Analysis and Forecast, 2019-2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What are the major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global hematologic malignancies testing market?
- What are the underlying structures resulting in the emerging trends within the global hematologic malignancies testing market?
- How is each segment expected to grow in the global hematologic malignancies testing market during the forecast period and what is the estimated revenue to be generated by each of the segments by the end of 2025?
- What are the key developmental strategies which are implemented by the major players in order to sustain in the competitive market? What are the key regulatory implications in developed and developing regions for hematologic malignancies testing?
- Who are the leading players with significant offerings to the global hematologic malignancies testing market? What is the current market dominance for each of these leading players?
- What would be the compound growth rate witnessed by the leading players in the market during the forecast period 2019-2025?
- What are the key applications in the global hematologic malignancies testing market? What are the major segments of these applications?
- Which are the dominant disease areas of the global hematologic malignancies testing market? Which is the fastest-growing disease area in the global hematologic malignancies testing market?
- Who are the key manufacturers and service providers in the global hematologic malignancies testing market, and what are their contributions? What is the growth potential of each major hematologic malignancies testing solution provider?
Global Hematologic Malignancies Testing Market Forecast, 2019-2025
The hematologic malignancies testing market growth has been primarily attributed to the major drivers in this market such as rising incidence of hematologic malignancies, increasing adoption of inorganic growth strategies in the market, favorable reimbursement scenario in the global hematologic malignancies testing market, and increasing funding in hematologic malignancies testing market. However, there are significant challenges that are restraining the market growth. These challenges include high pricing pressure, lack of trained professionals, and issues pertaining to the analytical validity of genetic testing for cancers.
Scope of the Market Intelligence on Hematologic Malignancies Testing Market
The hematologic malignancies testing market report provides a holistic view of the market in terms of various factors influencing it, including product optimization, and technological advancements.
The scope of this report is centered upon conducting a detailed study of the products and manufacturers allied with the market. In addition, the study also includes exhaustive information on the unmet needs, perception of the new products, competitive landscape, market share of leading manufacturers, the growth potential of each underlying sub-segment, and company, as well as other vital information with respect to global hematologic malignancies testing market.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Overview
1.2 Historical Perspective
1.3 Types of Hematologic Malignancy Diagnostic Tests
1.4 Global Footprint
1.5 Trends and Future Potential
2 Market Dynamics
2.1 Market Drivers
2.1.1 Rising Incidence of Hematologic Malignancies
2.1.2 Increasing Adoption of Inorganic Growth Strategies in the Market
2.1.3 Favorable Reimbursement Scenario in the Global Hematologic Malignancies Testing Market
2.1.4 Increase in Funding in Hematologic Malignancies Testing Market
2.2.1 High Pricing Pressure
2.2.2 Lack of Trained Professionals
2.2.3 Issues Pertaining to the Analytical Validity of Genetic Testing for Cancers
2.3 Market Opportunities
2.3.1 Opportunities in the Emerging Economies
2.3.2 Technological Advancements in the Field of Molecular Diagnostics
3 Competitive Landscape
3.1 Key Strategies and Developments
3.2 Product Scenario
3.3 Funding Scenario
3.4 Market Share Analysis
3.5 Growth Share Analysis (Opportunity Mapping)
3.6 Comprehensive Competitive Index
4 Industry Insights
4.1 Regulatory Framework
4.1.1 Legal Requirements and Framework in the U.S.
4.1.2 Legal Requirements and Framework in Europe
4.1.3 Legal Requirements and Framework in Asia-Pacific
4.2 Reimbursement Scenario
4.3 Physicians' Perceptions
5 Global Hematologic Malignancies Testing Market (by Product)
5.2.1 Gene Panels
5.2.2 Molecular Clonality Testing
5.2.3 Translocation Testing
5.2.4 Mutation Testing
5.2.5 Minimal Residual Disease (MRD) Testing
6 Global Hematologic Malignancies Testing Market (by Disease)
6.3 Multiple Myeloma
6.4 Myeloproliferative Neoplasms
6.5 Myelodysplastic Syndromes
7 Global Hematologic Malignancies Testing Market (by Technology)
7.1 Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS)
7.2 Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
7.3 Fluorescence in Situ Hybridization (FISH)
7.4 Immunohistochemistry (IHC)
7.5 Flow Cytometry
7.6 Other Technologies
8 Global Hematologic Malignancies Testing Market (by End User)
8.1 Specialty Clinics and Hospitals
8.2 Diagnostic Laboratories
8.3 Reference Laboratories
8.4 Research Institutions
9 Global Hematologic Malignancies Testing Market (by Region)
10 Company Profiles
- Abbott Laboratories
- Illumina, Inc.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Sysmex Corporation
- ASURAGEN, INC.
- Cancer Genetics Inc.
- QIAGEN N.V.
- ArcherDX, Inc.
- Adaptive Biotechnologies
- ICON plc
- Quest Diagnostics Incorporated
- ARUP Laboratories
- Invivoscribe, Inc.
- NeoGenomics Laboratories, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/polq31