BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--What are the best Sprint Cyber Monday 2019 deals? Sales experts at The Consumer Post track Sprint prices and have rounded up the best iPhone, OnePlus, Galaxy, LG, Pixel and Motorola cell phone deals for shoppers. Links to the latest deals are listed below.
Best Sprint cell phone deals:
- Get the iPhone 8 for $5/mo with Sprint Flex lease - at Sprint (offer ends 12/26)
- Get iPhone 11 for $0/mo when you trade in your iPhone 6s or newer in ANY condition - at Sprint.com (offer ends 12/5)
- Save up to 60% on Apple iPhone 8, iPhone XR, iPhone 11 & more iPhone models
- Get the Samsung Galaxy S10 for $0/mo with Sprint Flex lease (regularly $37.50/mo.) - at Sprint (offer ends 12/26)
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ for $15/mo - regularly $41.67/mo (with Sprint Flex Lease, offer ends 1/9)
- Samsung Galaxy S10e for $5/mo (offer ends 1/9)
- Save up to 56% on Samsung Galaxy S10, Note10+ & more Samsung Galaxy smartphones - at Sprint.com
- Save up to 72% on Huawei, Motorola, OnePlus, LG & HTC smartphones - at Sprint
- Save over 50% on select LG smartphones and enjoy a free TV with select LG leases - pick up the LG G8, V50 & V40 at Sprint.com
- Save up to 68% on Google Pixel 3 & 4 smartphones - at Sprint
- Lease the Google Pixel 4 or 4XL and get a second one free - at Sprint
- Save up to 43% off on the OnePlus 7 Pro - at Sprint
More Sprint deals:
- Save up to 78% off on Apple iPad, iPad Air, iPad Pro & iPad mini (including the latest 7th Gen models) (ends 1/9)
- Save 50% on Apple Watch Series 5 - (offer ends 1/9)
- Save up to 50% on Samsung Galaxy Watches (offer ends 1/9)
- Save up to 70% on Samsung Galaxy Tab S6, Galaxy Book2 & more Galaxy Tab devices
Cyber Monday deals are time sensitive. For thousands more live deals visit the Amazon Cyber Monday page and Walmart Cyber Monday home page. The Consumer Post earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Sprint is one of the top providers of cell phone and mobile plans in the US. Consumers who want to get new Samsung phones like the Samsung Galaxy Note10, S10 or can choose to acquire a Sprint plan with a free smartphone. Those who want to have the latest Apple products like the iPhone 11, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone X or iPhone 8, the iPad tablets and the Apple Watch can also get any of these through Sprint plans. The company also offers new customer deals and switch to sprint deals.
Do Cyber Monday deals differ from Black Friday deals? The Monday that follows Black Friday is named Cyber Monday because of the emphasis on new online deals that launch on the final day of the Black Friday sales period. Bigger discounts are normally launched on top electronics and big-ticket items on Cyber Monday.
Last year’s Cyber Monday event was the largest online shopping day of all time in the US with an estimated $7.9 billion in sales.
About The Consumer Post: The Consumer Post shares news for online shoppers. As an Amazon Associate The Consumer Post earns from qualifying purchases.