BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The best Cyber Monday home theater and mini projector deals are being listed below by the sales experts at Spending Lab. Find savings on top-rated 1080p and 4K projector brands such as Epson, ViewSonic and Dell.
Best projector deals:
- Save up to 63% on a wide range of home theater, mini & 4K projectors at Amazon - check for live prices on popular models including home theatre projectors, portable projectors, mini projectors and 4K projectors featuring top-rated brands like Epson, BenQ and Optoma
- Save up to $600 on Epson projectors - at Walmart
- Save up to $259 on 4K projectors at Amazon - check for deals on popular Epson 4K & 1080p projectors as well as deals from more top-rated brands
- Save up to $300 on Epson projectors - click the link for the latest live deals on best-selling Epson projectors at Amazon
- Save up to 50% on 4K projectors & 1080p home theater projectors at Walmart
- Save up to 40% on a wide range of ViewSonic projectors at Amazon - including deals on top-rated 3200 lumens, 3600 lumens and 5000 lumens models
- Save on top-rated Epson & Dell home & office projectors at the Dell.com Black Friday Sale
Cyber Monday deals run for a limited period of time. For the full range of live deals check out Amazon’s Cyber Monday deals page and Walmart’s Cyber Monday home page. Spending Lab earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Offices are not the only places that can benefit from a 4K projector; so can homes. In some cases, a projector would be the smarter addition to a home theater system than a 5K television. Even a mini projector is capable of providing 1080p resolution these days so owners can enjoy crystal-clear image quality. The Epson 3LCD is highly recommended for HDR compatibility.
Are deals still available on Cyber Monday? Cyber Monday, which falls on the Monday following Black Friday, typically sees new online deals being introduced by top retailers. Many time-limited deals from Black Friday are also usually extended through Cyber Monday.
Since 2010, when spending hit a billion dollars in the United States, Cyber Monday has continued to generate more sales every year than Black Friday.
About Spending Lab: Spending Lab research and report on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Spending Lab earns from qualifying purchases.