BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--In search of the best Cyber Monday home theater deals for 2019? Online sales specialists at Deal Tomato have reviewed the top Bose, Sony, Marantz, Denon, Yamaha and Vizio surround sound home theater system Cyber Monday deals and are sharing their top picks below.
Best home theater deals:
- Save up to 50% on a wide range of top-rated surround sound systems, receivers and home theater - check live prices on deals from top home theater brands such as Denon, Bose, Vizio, Samsung & Marantz at Walmart
- Save up to 39% off on a wide range of soundbars & home theater systems at Walmart - check live prices on soundbars from trusted brands such as Samsung, Bose, Vizio & Sonos
- Save up to 50% on surround sound home theater speaker systems & receivers at Amazon
- Save on Sonos surround sound & entertainment sets - bundle together Sonos speakers, subs & soundbars and save big at the Sonos Black Friday & Cyber Monday sale
- Save up to $200 on Sony home theater surround sound systems, receivers & speakers - at Amazon
- Save up to $300 on Vizio surround sound home theater systems, soundbars & subwoofers - at Amazon
- Save up to $300 on Marantz receivers & amplifiers at Amazon
- Save up to $500 on Denon receivers, turntables and surround sound systems at Amazon
- Save up to $180 on Sony, Yamaha, Denon & Pioneer receivers at Amazon - check live prices on top-rated receivers from trusted audio brands
Cyber Monday deals are time sensitive. Visit Amazon’s Cyber Monday page and Walmart’s Cyber Monday home page for their latest deals. Deal Tomato earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Having a home theater is no longer confined to the rich and famous. Today, it is easier to have a home sound system installed at home as cost is no longer a problem, thanks to the availability of home theater systems at different price points. Denon and Marantz are some of the leading brands in the industry that offer unique take on audio-visual components in their receivers and home theater systems.
Are Cyber Monday discounts any different to Black Friday sales? The Monday after the Thanksgiving holiday began being called Cyber Monday as retailers started extending their Black Friday sales into the next week by focusing on online deals. These deals include savings on new items as well as extensions of previous sales.
According to Adobe Analytics, Cyber Monday last year posted a record-breaking $7.9 billion in spending on online purchases.
About Deal Tomato: Deal Tomato reports on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Deal Tomato earns from qualifying purchases.