BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--In search of the best mattress deals for Cyber Monday 2019? Deals researchers at Saver Trends have found the best savings on top brands like Purple, Tempur-Pedic and more. Links to the best live deals are listed below.
Best mattress deals:
- Save up to $190 on Casper Foam, Hybrid, Essential & Wave mattresses at Amazon - available in twin, twin XL, full, queen & king sizes
- Save up to $350 on Leesa Sleep mattresses and get 2 free pillows - save on the Leesa Legend, Original & Hybrid mattresses at the Leesa Black Friday sale
- Save up to 59% on a wide range of Casper, Tuft & Needle, Purple Mattress & more mattress deals at Amazon
- Save up to $500 on Purple Hybrid Premier, Hybrid & Original mattresses & sleep bundles at the Purple Holiday sale (starts 11/27)
- Save up to 40% on a wide range of memory foam, innerspring & hybrid mattresses at Walmart
- Save up to 40% on a wide range of Mattress Firm mattresses - Free adjustable bases with a minimum purchase of $499 and savings of up to $600 on select Tempur-Pedic adjustable mattress sets
- Save up to $600 on Tempur-Pedic mattresses at their official store
Cyber Monday sales are time limited. For thousands more live deals visit the Amazon Cyber Monday page and Walmart Cyber Monday home page. Saver Trends earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
There are many kinds of mattresses available to the public. Earlier versions of the mattress were often made with coiled springs, these are still dependable and widely sold but more recently memory foam models have taken over the market. Brands like Casper, Tuft and Needle, Winkbeds and Leesa make top-rated memory foam mattress in varying sizes including twin, full, king and queen. There are also specialty brands like Purple and Tempur-Pedic that produce trademarked mattresses that are similar to memory foam because they conform to the shape of the sleeper, reduce motion transfer and have mattress cooling technology.
What does Cyber Monday bring to shoppers? Cyber Monday, which takes place on the Monday after Black Friday, was first conceived to motivate people to shop online after the big Black Friday sales. Shoppers can take advantage of deep discounts on gadgets, electronics and home products throughout Cyber Monday.
Adobe Analytics reported that Cyber Monday 2018 totaled a record breaking $7.9 billion in online sales.
About Saver Trends: Saver Trends research and share online sales news. As an Amazon Associate Saver Trends earns from qualifying purchases.