BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Here are the best portable generator Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019 deals. Save on Generac, Champion, Briggs & Stratton, Westinghouse, WEN and Honda standby, inverter and portable generators by checking out the deals listed below.
Best Generator deals:
- Save up to 19% on top-rated portable, inverter & standby generators at Amazon - check live prices on Briggs & Stratton, Champion, WEN, Westinghouse and more top brands
- Save up to $150 on a wide range of generators at Walmart.com - check deals on generators from top brands including Sportsman, Firman & A-iPower
- Save $50 on the DuroMax 4400 Watt Gas Generator at Walmart
- Save up to $550 on Honda generators at Amazon
- Save $100 on the Generac GP3000i Generator at Amazon
- Save $69 on the WEN 56200i000-Watt Portable Inverter Generator at Amazon
- Save up to 36% on Generac generators at Amazon
Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals are time sensitive. Visit Amazon’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday page and Walmart’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page for their latest deals. Consumer Articles earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Consumers looking for a power supply to provide backup for their home essentials or one to take to a job site can now choose from a wide range of portable generators. The pioneer of smaller generators, Honda’s clean, precision inverter technology makes it a popular choice for homeowners. One of the best portable generators to date, the Honda EU2000I Super Portable Generator is modeled for optimum performance. It is one of the lightest units available in the market and allows for automatic speed adjustment, with a clean, precise output.
On what day will Black Friday take place this year? November 29th marks this year’s Black Friday while Cyber Monday falls on December 2nd.
Amazon’s Black Friday deals run longer than the four-day holiday weekend. Deals start appearing on the retailer’s website in early November, with more being added hourly once the Black Friday sales week event begins. Holiday shopping also begins much earlier in Walmart this year, with online discounts being offered on items across several product categories from October 25. Walmart usually launches its Black Friday sale online on the eve of Thanksgiving (November 28th) while in-store sales start on Thanksgiving day itself.
Holiday savings are available at most top retailers until Cyber Monday. Amazon gives shoppers even more time to find discounts as their Cyber Monday Deals Week extends current deals and introduces new promotions for an additional week.
About Consumer Articles: Consumer Articles shares informative e-commerce news. As an Amazon Associate Consumer Articles earns from qualifying purchases.