BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--In search of the best Black Friday & Cyber Monday appliance deals for 2019? Online sales specialists at Deal Stripe have reviewed the top Black Friday & Cyber Monday fridge, dishwasher, washer dryer, toaster and oven savings. Check out the top deals below.
Best Appliance Deals:
- Save up to 50% on a wide range of top-rated kitchen appliances, parts & accessories at Walmart - save on best-selling fridges, freezers, ovens, washer dryers & more
- Save up to 79% on Cuisinart, Breville, Instant Pot, NutriBullet, Giantex, RCA & more trusted kitchen appliance brands - save on a wide range of ovens, fridges, freezers, washers, dryers & more at Amazon
- Save up to 62% on an array of top-rated washer and dryer brands at Walmart.com - check live prices on Whirlpool, Hotpoint, Amana, Bosch, GE washers, dryers & washer dryer combos
- Save up to 23% on OSORI, Breville, Cuisinart & other trusted oven brands at Amazon - save on toaster, convection, smart & air fryers
- Save up to 30% on Arctic King, Frigidaire, Galanz, & more top-rated fridges at Walmart - save on an array of mini, compact, single, full-size, wine fridges & refrigerators
- Save up to $127 on Farberware, Ninja, Philips, COSORI & more top-rated air fryers at Amazon - check live prices on top-selling brands including NuWave air fryers & Cuisinart toaster oven air fryers
- Save up to 44% on top-rated dishwashers at Amazon - save on a broad selection of built-in & portable dishwashers from brands including Bosch, KitchenAid & more
Black Friday & Cyber Monday sales are time limited. Check out Amazon’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday sale page and Walmart’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page for thousands more deals on a wide range of products. Deal Stripe earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Black Friday and Cyber Monday are the best time for homeowners to purchase new kitchen appliances or replace their old ones. The significant discounts that brands typically place on their products including washer dryers, fridges, freezers, and ovens are very enticing. Ranging from brand new models to older, more affordable variants, those looking to upgrade their home appliances are advised to take advantage of the upcoming shopping holiday.
How long can shoppers find Black Friday deals at Walmart and Amazon? Black Friday and Cyber Monday always take place the weekend after Thanksgiving. Since this year’s Thanksgiving falls on November 28th, Black Friday is on November 29th and Cyber Monday follows three days later on December 2nd.
Black Friday on Amazon lasts longer than just the four-day weekend that starts on Thanksgiving Day. To start, Amazon builds up shopper interest with their ‘Countdown to Black Friday’ promotion, which provides shoppers a taste of the deals to come during Black Friday Deals Week itself. Amazon’s deals are typically available until Cyber Monday in early December. Walmart also gives shoppers an early opportunity to enjoy holiday savings with an Early Deals Drop on October 25. Kitchen appliances, sporting goods, toys, gaming accessories and more are available at a considerable discount. Walmart’s online store normally starts its Black Friday sale on November 27th with in-store deals launching the following evening on Thanksgiving.
Most big-box retailers make their holiday offers available for several days after Black Friday, typically until Cyber Monday three days later. Amazon, however, launches their second phase of deals on Cyber Monday, with new promotions and extensions being made available until the following weekend.
About Deal Stripe: Deal Stripe shares e-commerce and sales news. As an Amazon Associate Deal Stripe earns from qualifying purchases.