BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Here’s a comparison of the best hard drive deals for Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019. Access instant savings on internal and external hard drives from Western Digital, Seagate, Samsung and more by clicking the links below.
Best Hard Drive deals:
- Save up to 75% on a wide range of external, portable & internal hard drives at Walmart - save on top-rated hard drives with 1TB, 2TB, 4TB & more storage space
- Save up to 54% on external & portable hard drives at Amazon - click the link for the latest discounts on best sellers from Seagate, Kesu and Western Digital offering storage of 1TB, 2TB, 4TB & 8TB
- Save on a wide range of internal, portable & external hard drives at the Dell Black Friday sale
- Save up to 42% off on Seagate 1TB, 2TB & 4TB portable hard drives - at Walmart
- Save up to 40% on Seagate hard drives at Amazon - check the latest deals on top-rated Seagate portable, internal & external hard drives for PC, Mac, desktops, laptops, Xbox and PS4
- Save $40 on the Samsung T5 500GB Portable SSD at Amazon
- Save $150 on the Western Digital 8TB My Book Desktop External Hard Drive at Amazon
Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals are time sensitive. Check out Amazon’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday sale page and Walmart’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page for thousands more deals on a wide range of products. The Consumer Post earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Hard drives for computers have grown in capacity in the last decade. The most common hard disk drives in 2009 were 250GB or lower. Today, it is normal to own a 1TB external hard drive. Portable Seagate hard drives can be as large as 10TB. This company also creates 2TB and 4TB gaming drives for Xbox and PS4 consoles.
How do Black Friday sales work? Black Friday deals usually offer holiday shoppers significant savings with discounts ranging from 20% to 50% on many best-selling items.
More and more shoppers prefer shopping online rather than braving the traffic and long lines in brick-and-mortar shops during Black Friday. In 2018, the National Retail Federation reported that 41.4 million people shopped online, 17.6% more than the 34.7 million who shopped exclusively in stores.
About The Consumer Post: The Consumer Post shares news for online shoppers. As an Amazon Associate The Consumer Post earns from qualifying purchases.