BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Here’s a list of all the best video projector Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019 deals, rounded up by online sales specialists at Retail Fuse.
Best Projector deals:
- Save up to 63% on a wide range of home theater, mini & 4K projectors at Amazon - check for live prices on popular models including home theatre projectors, portable projectors, mini projectors and 4K projectors featuring top-rated brands like Epson, BenQ and Optoma
- Save up to 50% on 4K projectors & 1080p home theater projectors at Walmart
- Save $210 on the YABER Native 1080P Projector at Amazon
- Save up to $600 on Epson projectors - at Walmart
- Save up to $259 on 4K projectors at Amazon - check for deals on popular Epson 4K & 1080p projectors as well as deals from other top-rated brands
- Save up to $300 on Epson projectors - click the link for the latest live deals on best-selling Epson projectors at Amazon
- Save $179 on the ViewSonic 3600 Lumens SVGA High Brightness Projector at Amazon
- Save on top-rated Epson & Dell home & office projectors at the Dell.com Black Friday Sale
Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals run for a limited period of time. Visit Amazon’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday page and Walmart’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page for their latest deals. Retail Fuse earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Epson’s PowerLite Home Cinema 5010e Projector has all the features of a mini home theater projector in an affordable package. It features Epson’s 3LCD 3-Chip Optical Engine as well as Epson’s Bright 3D Drive for enhanced brightness in 3D mode. The projector also features an integrated cinema filter and a Fujinon lens for superior picture quality. With its 2400 lumens of brightness, the Full HD 1080p display provides a tack-sharp, vivid image perfect for office use or casual home entertainment.
Does Amazon have Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales? Shoppers look to Walmart and Amazon yearly to find the best discounts during black Friday and Cyber Monday.
Amazon grabbed the lion’s share of all online revenue during last year’s Black Friday shopping season. The retailer accounted for 48.6% of total online sales over last year’s holiday shopping season according to business news site Edison Trends. Amazon provided free shipping for the millions of items purchased by US customers during the holiday sales weekend last year.
Walmart enjoyed a 23% rise in YOY online sales revenue over Black Friday 2018, compared to a 25% rise for Amazon over the same period.
About Retail Fuse: Retail Fuse reports the latest retail news. As an Amazon Associate Retail Fuse earns from qualifying purchases.