BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--In search of the best Vitamix blender deals for Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019? Deals researchers at The Consumer Post have found the best savings on classic, smart and space-saving Vitamix blenders. Links to the best live deals are listed below.
Best Vitamix blender deals:
- Save up to $125 on new Vitamix blenders at the Vitamix Black Friday sale
- Save up to $100 on the Vitamix 5200 Standard Blender - at Vitamix.com
- Save $60 off the Vitamix E310 Classic Blender - at the Vitamix Black Friday sale
- Save $125 off the Vitamix A3500 Blender - at the Vitamix Black Friday sale
- Save up to 42% on a wide range of Vitamix blenders at Amazon - check the latest deals available on several top rated Vitamix blender models such as the 5300, 5200, 3500 & 750
- Save up to $260 on select Vitamix blenders at Walmart - check the latest prices on best-selling Vitamix 750, 5200, 5300 series blenders and enjoy discounts on new and refurbished models
- Save up to 50% on Vitamix 5300 Blenders at Walmart - including deals on new and refurbished models
- Save up to $200 on top-rated Vitamix 750 blenders at Amazon
- Check out the full range of Vitamix blenders on sale at the Vitamix Black Friday sale - save up to $125 off new blenders and enjoy free shipping on orders over $100
Black Friday & Cyber Monday sales are time limited. For thousands more live deals visit the Amazon Black Friday & Cyber Monday page and Walmart Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page. The Consumer Post earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Vitamix blenders are used by businesses in the food industry. These blenders can be used to make soups, juices, and even butter and doughs. The company produces classic blenders like the Vitamix 7500, Vitamix Professional Series 750, Vitamix 5300, and Vitamix 5200, smart blenders like the Vitamix A3500 and A3300, and space saving blenders like the Vitamix S50.
About The Consumer Post: The Consumer Post shares news for online shoppers. As an Amazon Associate The Consumer Post earns from qualifying purchases.