BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The best Black Friday & Cyber Monday ASUS laptop, tablet and Chromebook deals are being listed below by the sales experts at Spending Lab. Find savings on ASUS ultrabooks, convertible tablets and gaming laptops.
Best ASUS deals:
- Save up to $300 on a wide range of ASUS laptops, Chromebooks & ASUS ROG gaming PCs at Walmart
- Save up to 80% on ASUS laptops, Chromebooks, desktop PCs & monitors at Amazon - check for the latest prices on top-rated ASUS devices like the ZenBook, Chromebook, Flip C302 and Zenpad
- Save up to 40% on ASUS ZenBook notebooks at Walmart - the ASUS ZenBook Flip is the world's thinnest convertible laptop at just 13.9mm it comes with a 360 degree ErgoLift hinge for flexibility and convenience
- Save up to $400 on ASUS ZenBook ultra-thin ultrabooks & laptops at Amazon
- Save up to 47% on ASUS Chromebook Flip C302 & more top-rated Chromebooks at Walmart
- Save up to $120 on ASUS Chromebooks at Amazon
- Save up to $500 on ASUS gaming laptops at Amazon
- Shop the ASUS Black Friday sale at ASUS.com
Black Friday & Cyber Monday sales run for a limited time. Visit Amazon’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday page and Walmart’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page for their latest deals. Spending Lab earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
ASUS is an award-winning manufacturer of motherboards, laptops, and tablets. Its most popular ultrabook series, the ZenBook, is known for its 12-15 inch durable aluminum design. It also has a line-up of ZenPads that are engineered with enhanced cinematic system capabilities. ASUS has also ventured into producing Chromebook like the c302 and c434 models that have a 360-degree flip design.
On what day will Black Friday take place this year? Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2019 take place on November 29th and December 2nd, respectively.
Normally Amazon’s deals begin at the start of November and continue to run throughout the month, culminating during Black Friday deals week which extends into early December this year. Walmart also ushered in the shopping season earlier this year with their Early Holiday Savings. They started dropping deals on a wide array of products from October 25th and will continue running promotions throughout November and December. Online deal hunters get a headstart at Walmart, with holiday offers normally appearing on the retailer’s website the night before Thanksgiving. The launch of in-store deals usually occurs the next day.
Most major retailers continue their Black Friday deals through to Cyber Monday. Amazon is an exception as it tends to extend its sales for an additional week.
About Spending Lab: Spending Lab research and report on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Spending Lab earns from qualifying purchases.